Keygen republic P-47 Thunderbolt
WisToyz Bubble Machine Elephant Bubble Blower Bubble Toys 500+ Bubbles Per Minute, Bubble Machine for Kids Toddler with Bubble Solution Bubble Maker Easy to Use 2 AA Batteries Needed 5.1X3.9 inch 4.3 out of 5 stars 8, 280. MT tanks the boss where the boss stands when you enter the room and turns him. Everything is made of bubbles in this game- your character, the Mooks, the Experience Points, and of course, your tank shoots out harmful bubbles to damage the enemy!
PvP Prot Pallys arenas Bgs Rated - Arenas - World of
Badminton matches end as per seven score which player. Log in fast on every device. Update 6 for Movies Business 2 Edition 2020 includes bugfixes, balance update and small improvements.
Non DC Emulation and Homebrew News - Page 13
Valkyr is the "tankiest" Warframe with zero energy or zero abilities being used. Reason for code release Image 50k Space 'Hawk: SPACESTYLE The Next Level live stream (6/14/2020) Celebration of the Roblox Twitch account reaching the milestone of 50, 000 followers. A Visit to Gregan - take a Bloodpetal (Provided) to Gregan Brewspewer in Feralas.
Free Games - Play Free Online Games
Game modes include Last Man Standing (classic), Domination. How to have Android Service communicate with Activity https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=1489. Wacka Monsta is a fun and addictive arcade game for Mac.
Free game demo, patch and trailer downloads
Unlike in Halo 3 cooperative campaign where each player takes the role of a different character, in Halo 4 all players will play as Master Chief. By this institute, 2 lakh above students learn mobile repairing course and all are earned now good income, Call for more information 9212411411. Jan 20, 2020 - Screenshots & gameplay, & an awesome graphics comparison video.
- The World War II Army Enlistment Records File and Access
- Tucows Downloads - Freeware and shareware downloads
- Tom Clancy's The Division activation key Archives - ROMS 2020
- RoboForm: Manage your passwords with ease and security
- Awesome products designed by independent artists
Top 10 inflatable noel box ideas and get free shipping
And for hard/boss fights wizard is joining the club. Bubble tanks 2 hacked able character. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed.
Learn today, build a brighter tomorrow.
Cute symbol emoticons are here too. Still works after 2.5 update, just open through the app drawer & you'll be able to buy cash and coins with tthe free card! Unblocked Games 6969 - Google Sites https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=1505.
Crack ascii Table - ASCII character codes and html, octal, hex
Tags Hacked Games Bubble Tanks 2 hacked Bubble Tanks 2. Challenge mode is an intense battle for survival against ever-increasing numbers of stronger and stronger aliens. Licensed Character Candles Select sub-category Sort by: Featured Items Newest Items Bestselling Alphabetical: A to Z Alphabetical: Z to A Avg.
The Best Free Online Super Hero Games Collection (Page: 2
FF12 The Zodiac Age has six characters and twelve jobs - which divides down to a nice, even two jobs per character. Oct 2, 2020 - Explore artvavilov's board "game soldier", followed by 133 people on Pinterest. Build the bridges, span the gaps and help this poor.
List of expired promotional codes
In the story there is a character called Amril.
Serial code amazon Best Sellers: Best Bubble Blowing Products
Play Nickelodeon: Hall of Games Nickelodeon: Hall of Games. Cactus Mccoy 2. Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera. Those cute rabbits are hungry and you must help them to get to those tasty mushrooms.
- Is there a good guide to Remmorchant
- MegaGames - Game Trainers, Cheats, Mods, Fixes, News and
- Mega Man 11 - MMKB, the Mega Man Knowledge Base - Mega Man
- Games - Over 20, 000 Free Games
- Upgrades games on Kongregate
- 40+ Best Best free apps images
Hack slash Commands (EQ2): : Wiki: : EverQuest II: : ZAM
The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt was a World War II era fighter aircraft produced by the United States from 1941 through 1945. In this post, you will know about the Destiny 2 encrypted cache key & how to decrypt it. Also, get to use the encrypted Destiny 2 cache key by decrypting the cache key. Replace immutable groups in compounds to avoid ambiguity.
Insaniquarium Deluxe Game Review - Download and Play Free
Well if you've played Bubble Tanks 3 Unblocked before, you'll really enjoy the options you can find in Bubble Tanks 3 Hacked where every option is available to you right from the start. More COVID-19 cases found in North; Nunavut shuts some. I will review it to make sure.
Game Guide - 3D Virtual World for Kids Online
Epic Games' Fortnite the original source. He chose our island to spend 155 days during his Presidency as his. Bank of America did cutcosts from its legacy assets and servicing business, which dealswith bad mortgages.
Video Games Reviews & News
The high speed internet has allowed us for some time to conduct business for a lot less cost. But there are a few reasons it makes sense to list on as many products as you can: More products generates more product images, which in turn get indexed by. However, this class can be extremely inflexible because it has almost no neutral game.
Xvirus Personal Firewall Pro Crack + Keygen 2020 [Latest
Our developers are mentally unstable and create EPIC games like Raft Wars, Infectonator and the Cover Orange series. Upgrade Games start you off small and build your story from the ground up. Take the helm of a fledgling star-fighter or begin a new journey as a fresh up-and-coming adventurer. Manuals and free instruction guides.
The Little Mermaid (TV series)
How does 'bubblewrapping' work?: Warhammer40k https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=1490. When fully loaded, the P-47 weighed up to eight tons, making it one of the heaviest fighters of. Welcome to my Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*.
Answers about Uncategorized
This creates numerous new types of puzzles and game play challenges -Embark on an all new story mode featuring 75 new levels -Try your hand at 4 new optional unlock-able Challenge Levels to really test your skills -Customize the Perplexing Orb with additional unlock-able character skins. Bubble Game is a great place to find bubble related games, full with action, thrill and soap! Also there is bonus utility in form of body-blocking, scroll using.
Item - MMKB, the Mega Man Knowledge Base - Mega Man 10
Disney Princesses Disney Favourites Movie Characters Show Characters Bubble Tanks 2. Bubble popping game! About Face - Unblocked Games 66 - Google Sites find here. Paradise Island 3)Go to Helicopter Spawn with the path 4)If you see a dark grey wall, like a metal 1 walk up to the corner of the right side 5)Zoom all the way in 6)Look straight down 7)Click and hold 8)Grab a few SMGs Go up a cliff 9)Get Mystery Badge 10)Repeat steps 4-7 and then get in your base 11) Kill with the SMG!
Respect Hal Jordan! (Green Lantern: The Animated Series)
Respect Hal Jordan
"Kinda figured you'd show up here, hotshot. Just your style: you 'borrow' the ship, rush into danger, catch the killer, save the day, big hero."
"You forgot 'get the girl'. There's probably a girl somewhere in this."
In the first season, Hal abandons his post to travel out to frontier space, where he uncovers the Red Lantern Corps plotting to escape the Forbidden Zone and invade Guardian space and slaughter the Guardians and Green Lanterns. With the assistance of Kilowog and the redeemed Red Lantern, Razer, Hal resists the efforts of the Red Lanterns and successfully repels their attempted invasion.
In the second season, Hal and his allies become aware of the returning presence of Manhunters, machines designed to police the universe who ended up trying to exterminate all life. They are controlled by the planet-eating Anti-Monitor, an unstoppable being of mass destruction who seeks to destroy the entire universe.
Feat Scaling and Context
The following feats are provided for context, since Hal scales to these characters in various ways.
- Kilowog is the powerhouse of Hal's crew, able to send aliens flying with punches and perform a similar feat by grabbing a large dummy. His ring is powerful enough to cut through metal and rock and he regularly makes hammers to fight with.
- Initially a rival, Razer sees the errors of the Red Lanterns and joins up with Hal and Kilowog soon after meeting them. He's tough enough to get hit hard by Kilowog and get back up, his ring is strong enough to one-shot (weakened) Sinestro, carve through Manhunters and cut through a metal beam, and he is able to survive being in an exploding ship by creating a barrier around himself and his allies in the nick of time.
- As the leader of the Red Lanterns, Atrocitus is the strongest of the Red Lantern Corps and Hal's most powerful enemy in Season 1. Atrocitus is physically strong enough to punch stone shards like projectiles and send Razer flying with a strike, is tough enough to effortlessly backhand away a beam, and blasts from his ring can KO a Green Lantern in just two shots.
- While Hal was in deep space fighting the Red Lanterns, the Guardians appointed Guy Gardner as the new protector of Hal's sector. Guy is strong enough to effortlessly carry a falling crane, and he's shown to throw down with Hal in a very even fight.
- A precursor police force to the Green Lanterns, the robotic Manhunters hunt and kill any living being with emotions and are strong and tough enough to smash through thick stone doors, shake off being crushed, withstand a cave-in, and go even with Green Lanterns in a fight. Manhunters can also have a huge stone pillar dropped on them and lift it back up alone, and their guns are strong enough that a trio of Manhunters can significantly damage a Red Lantern ship with gunfire.
- The Anti-Monitor is an unstoppable machine lifeform that has destroyed an entire universe and seeks to absorb all life into itself. It's absurdly powerful, able to consume entire planets as well as defeat Guardians and destroy the largest Red Lantern ship in existence, but at a smaller scale can eat away at asteroids, cleave a ship in half with a beam and take shots from the Interceptor with no real damage (note that the Interceptor could blast apart huge rock faces with its lasers).
Green Lantern Powers
Thousands of years ago, the Guardians of the Universe forged the Green Lantern power rings as part of their campaign to police the known 3600 space sectors via the Green Lantern Corps. Considered one of the most powerful tools in the universe, the power of the rings are limited only by the willpower of its user. This willpower is most important in the generation of electromagnetic solid light constructs that act as defensive and offensive measures of the Green Lantern.
In addition, the rings provide its users flight, personal force fields, uniforms, energy scanning, universal language translation, recorders, storage, and communication. It also follows voice commands and can be summoned remotely. These features lead many to conclude that the ring is an advanced miniature computer. As a failsafe, when a Green Lantern is killed in action, the ring automatically seeks out a successor or returns to the Guardians on Oa.
Some notes on the properties of power rings:
- Power rings run on a battery and can be depleted
- They be recharged by speaking the Green Lantern's oath and touching the ring to a Green Lantern power battery, even gaining tremendous power depending on the size of said battery
- The ring can also be placed into a standby mode to save power
- When a Green Lantern dies, the ring moves on its own to return to Oa or seek out the nearest worthy recipient
- The energies of the Green Lantern ring can be nullified by a variety of yellow crystal found in frontier space
- On the other hand, hope energy supercharges Green Lantern rings and disables the rings of Red Lanterns. Check the "Hope Amp" section for more details.
- Green Lanterns can form a layer of energy around themselves that keeps their body pressurized and lets them breathe in a vacuum as well as in the presence of hazardous gases
- Because the point of the first clip was that the enemy couldn’t use the ring to protect themselves in the vacuum, this shows that taking over the body of a Lantern doesn’t necessarily mean access to the ring itself.
- Green Lantern rings work like communicators- Green Lanterns can freely communicate with each other through their power rings, and the rings translate languages on the fly
- Rings can freely emit normal (green) light like a flashlight as well
- Rings can generate printed objects
- To go even further, rings can broadcast video complete with sound
- The ring can keep track of time for its Lantern
- Hal has used his ring to track the location of a specific substance
- Cuts through Guy Gardner's construct and whacks him around
- Destroys Manhunters with Guy Gardner's help
- Smashes through part of a building with a spiked ball
- A giant fist punches Razer through an asteroid
- KOs a strong Red Lantern in one hit
- Dunks on some Orange Lanterns
- Beats the hell out of Atrocitus when he threatens Carol
- Uppercuts Kilowog and punches through large boulders
- With Kilowog, takes down a large monster
- Tears through a robot's limbs with a chainsaw
- Cuts through prison bars with a buzzsaw
- Quietly breaks through a wall, flies through the hole, and returns all of the pieces to the wall
- Catches a crashing zeppelin and slows its descent enough to land it safely
- Restrains Atrocitus for a short time
- Pushes over a huge stone pillar and shoves it across the room with help
- Uses his ring to propel himself against gravity he couldn't fly through
- Pushes aside a huge stone door
- Pushes a heavy door open
- Pushes away a Red Lantern with a hand
- Holds a Manhunter back
- Pulls a metal door closed
- With Kilowog, pulls on the back of a speeding vehicle hard enough to bring it to a dead stop
- Hurls a bunch of spears into the sky
- Throws around a large enemy
- Putting the ring on creates a burst of energy that throws several soldiers off of him
- Channels his ring through the ship to drill through a huge asteroid, though the Interceptor amped his ring's power for this.
- Knocks Guy Gardner into orbit
- My personal opinion is that this is an outlier. The only time Hal shows strength even remotely close to this level is when he's amped by hope energy, and even those feats aren't this good.
- Protects himself and others from an enormous explosion in a nearby asteroid field
- Survives the explosion of a small planetoid with a barrier
- Takes hits from a mind-controlled, depowered Kilowog
- Takes lasers and strikes from multiple Manhunters
- A grenade explodes at point blank range and Hal shields the crew from it
- Easily shields himself from a crash
- Hal shields against falling machinery and creates struts to hold up the rubble
- Blocks blasts from Star Sapphires
- With Razer, temporarily withstands a blast from a planetoid Red Lantern
- Other than questionably "clashing" beams with Mogo, this is the planetoid's only feat in a one-off issue of the questionably canon comics. This is an outlier. Come on.
- Withstands a head-on blast from the Anti-Monitor for a while
- Another outlier in my opinion. Hal doesn't tank anything even close to this outside of the asteroid explosion which didn't hit him directly so much as it hit him with the shockwave and expanding heat. The Anti-Monitor also has no reason to hold back and yet Hal, who is demonstrably weaker than a ship or an asteroid, recovers in a few seconds.
As the form of the constructs is based on the Lantern's imagination, the vast majority of Hal's specific constructs are common weapons, tools, and vehicles that would be familiar to an Earthling. While most constructs behave like the solid objects they emulate (not counting real-object factors like chemical reactions or material makeup, with exceptions), they do have some unique properties.
- Regularly attacks with objects like fists and baseball bats, and grabs with generic shapes or hands and claws, as well as a sealed bubble like many other Lanterns
- Makes a big double mace to fight Manhunters
- Creates a catapult, a baseball bat, a pair of scissors, and a giant boot while fighting Guy Gardner
- Forms an entire baseball player to rebound some rocks at the Invisible Destroyer
- Makes robotic soldiers to shoot for him
- Tears through a robot's limbs with a chainsaw
- Makes an axe to cut off a tentacle
- Creates a buzzsaw to cut through bars
- Cuts off a shadow being's arm with scissors
- Makes swords to fight Kilowog
- Drops a dump truck on some Orange Lanterns
- Creates a chainsaw to cut through robot limbs
- Makes a pair of large grinder wheels to run over some Manhunters
- Tears up Manhunters in a blender
- Attacks the Invisible Destroyer with a flyswatter
- Brushes some robots off of a ledge with a giant broom
- Rebounds Atrocitus with a slingshot to hit him more
- Trips up enemies with a hockey stick
- Tries to trap an enemy between giant playing cards
- Sends an opponent spinning away in a dreidel
- Takes out the trash
- Makes a huge cannon to destroy a device, but ends up not using it
- With Kilowog, creates a gun that channels a solar flare into a laser
- Accidentally creates a giant monster instead of a jet because a magical enemy was hiding in his ring
- Creates a shield to momentarily push through falling rubble
- Makes football padding that functions like armor
- Makes an entire suit of armor while fighting in a gladiator pit
- Creates a functioning magnet to divert a missile attack
- Catches Red Lantern beams with a funnel
- Stuns Red Lanterns with a stage light
- Makes a net to stall the Invisible Destroyer
- Makes a trampoline to divert a large enemy
- Creates a fishing rod to hold a Manhunter back
- Defeats Tattooed Man by injecting him with syringes of his special ink, which changed the properties of his tattoo allies by changing the tattoos themselves
- Makes a narwhal to ride to safety
- Carries a ship with a helicopter and then tries (and fails) to muzzle a giant worm
- Creates a pair of jets to fly by as a distraction
- Creates a bulldozer to dig a hole
- Creates a drill to dig a deep hole in a short period of time
- Makes a nutcracker to break rocks
- Creates train tracks to carry a train across a canyon when the bridge gives out
- Makes a ramp to lead an oncoming car over his allies instead of into them
- Creates a tracker to find Tattooed Man by tracking his special ink
- Makes some form of tool to repair an instrument panel
- Creates a crowbar and pliers at the same time
- Uses a giant clamp to remove the windshield of a car
- Able to hold multiple objects at once
- Creates a catcher's mitt to catch a falling man
- Does it again to catch a zeppelin, then puts out the flames with a giant fire extinguisher
- Carries Razer on a gurney
- Carries Tattooed Man on a boat
- Makes a fake Hal to distract Razer
- Creates a simulacrum Guardian to try to fool a sentry
- Makes an attendant to bring him drinks
- Creates a box fan to blow away... whatever that stuff is
- Creates a working clock
- Makes a functional keyboard and a violin
- Tries to get past a door with a credit card
- Sews himself new clothes
- Makes a compass that works shrunken down in Aya's body... somehow
- Uses his ring to vastly increase his deduction skills
- He can also use his ring to increase his scientific acumen
- Plays Pong with himself to kill time
- He can play Solitaire too
- Tapes Zox's mouth shut
Though Hal does not create these constructs or use his abilities in this way, the similarity of Green Lantern powersets suggests he may be capable of similar feats.
- A Green Lantern creates a dust devil with a drill shape to distract and escape from Red Lanterns
- Kilowog fires bullets at a wall that form a bouncy, gelatinous substance to break their fall
- Kilowog creates four large miniguns that blow away Red Lanterns
- A Green Lantern creates a rope to grab a Manhunter by the ankle and fling it into its allies
- A Green Lantern creates a spring on a wall to bounce Hal back towards them for a combo attack
- A bunch of Green Lanterns working together make huge guns, and Guy Gardner makes binoculars
- A Blue Lantern projects a star map to tell a planetoid Red Lantern where to go to find Mogo
- Cuts an asteroid in half
- It's unclear who cut the asteroid or if it was a dual effort, but I'm including the feat under the assumption that Hal performed it to some degree.
- Carves through a wall to drop the pieces on his enemies
- With Kilowog, cuts through a door
- Cuts through the doors to the bridge of Atrocitus' ship
- Temporarily drops a Manhunter with a beam
- With Kilowog, KOs two Red Lanterns
- Knocks over some robots with a wave of energy
- Knocks down a sentry post
- Blasts away small pieces of a growing rock formation
- Getting a huge charge off of a giant battery lets a completely depleted Hal BFR some Red Lanterns
- With help, Hal's beam starts to re-open a rift between dimensions
- Outspeeds a train
- Keeps up with someone trying to escape in the Interceptor
- Escapes pursuit by an attack squad of Manhunters
- Swerves around attacks from Red Lanterns - 1, 2
- Flies against a black hole's gravity with no issue
- Flies straight through a Manhunter, destroying it
- Flies from Earth to Oa in a short time to answer a summons
- Oa is generally described as being at the geographical center of the universe. However, later on Hal and Kilowog struggle to chase down an escaping enemy on a floating vehicle, and since it would take modern astronauts about 749 million years to cross a galaxy (let alone the universe) and Hal seemed to get to Oa in less than a million years, it's more likely that the above feat is an outlier and other feats are better indicators of Hal's normal flight speed.
The hope energy of the Blue Lantern Corps supercharges Green Lanterns, giving them access to even greater power than they already possessed. It also has the side effect of completely negating the powers of Red Lantern rings.
In general the amp allows Hal to:
- Fire immensely powerful beams that can burrow through large rock faces
- Withstand heavy fire from similarly amped enemies
- Send enemies flying very long distances with strikes
- Take similar hits in return
- The first hope amp vs Red Lanterns
- Hal and Kilowog get amped and fight amped Manhunters
- That fight again, but later in the day and with better feats
While seeking a solution to stop Aya from destroying the universe, Razer suggests finding the Orange Lantern Battery. They do, and the battery quickly corrupts Hal, turning him into an Orange Lantern himself for a short while.
- The explosion of power from becoming a Lantern knocks away Razer and Kilowog
- In this state, Hal easily takes hits from Kilowog, Razer, and Larfleeze, and beats the hell out of all of them at the same time
- Sends Atrocitus flying with a punch
- Briefly matches, then later overpowers Atrocitus
- Clashes with Kilowog and throws him into a wall
- Punches out Guy Gardner, who had it coming to be honest
- While depowered, sends enemies flying with his punches and grabs - 1, 2
- Sent flying by Guy Gardner, smashing through part of a cliff
- Takes hits from Manhunters and keeps fighting
- Gets absolutely dumpstered by Atrocitus, then gets back up and wins
- Takes direct blasts from Razer and Zox and immediately recovers - 1, 2
- Tanks a wave of energy from Atrocitus
- Punched in the face by Kilowog and immediately recovers
- Whipped into a rock face leaving a crater and stunned but otherwise unharmed
- Launched through a wall and immediately recovers
- Thrown off a cliff and stunned but otherwise unharmed
- Falls out of the sky and walks it off
- Without his ring, takes a lance to the chest and is thrown by an explosion and is unharmed
- Without his ring, gets booted to the ground and dodges immediately
- Gets dunked on by a squirrel
- Takes a head-on beam from the Anti-Monitor and re-enters a planet's atmosphere in a crash landing, then walks it off
- I feel this feat is a huge outlier. The only time Hal takes hits close to this hard is under the hope amp and even that isn't close to this scale.
- Sent falling to Earth from orbit by Guy Gardner and recovers quickly
- See the previous feat. Under any reasonable circumstance the Anti-Monitor should evaporate Hal, but for whatever reason Hal survives because the beam is... pink? I guess? Anti-Monitor has never again used this specific beam color.
- Dodges a surprise laser rifle shot from behind
- Dodges a laser from the Interceptor
- Dodges close range beams from Guy Gardner
- Reacts to point blank missiles in time to divert them with a magnet
- Dodges a wave of Red Lantern energy
- Dodges Red Lantern beams - 1, 2
- Dodges lasers while escaping Manhunters
- Dodges spear strikes from spiderlike aliens
- Dodges a thrown spear from a Thanagarian
- Takes a blast from Razer and recovers fast enough to dodge his followup strike
- While depowered, runs and climbs while under fire from Red Lanterns
- Outfights a spiderlike alien without his ring
- Disarms and throws (mind-controlled) Kilowog, who trained him to do that
- Keeps up with Razer in a brief fight
- Throws a glaive to cut a tube across the room
- Easily pilots a billion-dollar prototype plane through a canyon
- Pilots the Interceptor out of a black hole
- Pilots the Interceptor through ultrawarp to keep it intact
- Pilots the Interceptor to survive a crash landing
- Pilots the Interceptor to safety after warping onto the surface of a star
- Reads a star map in a language he doesn't know and pilots the Interceptor past asteroid-like aliens
- Drives a car through rubble in a cave
- Tricks an untrustworthy Thanagarian into revealing his secrets, anticipating his betrayal and using a device that places him in a simulated reality in his head
- Tricks the same guy again, anticipating his betrayal again and using the Thanagarian as an unsuspecting decoy to help Hal and his friends escape
- Figures out someone has been chosen as a Green Lantern and is hiding a ring
- One episode he figures out an entire living planet has been chosen as a Green Lantern
- Without using his ring, builds a rudimentary glider
- Hal passively makes missions more dangerous by being involved
- Is a god of sick burns
"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power- Green Lantern's light!"
Baron Bunny or Bust. **Extreme Budget** Amber build. Brake your foe's will to live, not your wallet!
I know we've seen that Amber can do some wild things with a crazy amount of investment, but something I've never seen suggested here is the idea of using her as an actual Control support.
We've all been so blind. The character is not Amber that we should invest in, but her better, the vernable Baron Bunny the XXX'th.
Baron Bunny lasts for approximately 8.5 seconds, deals 'some' damage (its really, really low honestly and not the focus of this build), but also causes a blowout explosion on foes in range based on their size-weight for 2 to 3 seconds or so if they are shielded or not.
This is especially true for annoying archers and casters, making them take a significant period of time to recover and ready their next attack.
I used to believe that the BB is one of the single most useless skills in the game, but as of testing, I believe it is the most cost-effective powerful skills in all of Genshin Impact that everyone has moments into the game.
(except where it does not work on Cube bosses and probably weekly boss. Sad BB. IT DOES work on plants and on the WATER boss's forms for GREAT effect.)
Mechanics: Secrets of the Swoll BaronBB inherits a % of Amber's health. She needs to get fat, eatting a lot of her cooking, to get as much as health as possible to transfer it to our lord and savior, BB. I personally love the Stringless bow for her to make the most use of what smidgen of power BB has when it explodes and her ultimate if you need some fire reactions to strip shields etc.
Now, I used to think BB was immortal because like 90% of the player base, I really stopped using Amber around level 20 and focused on "the good characters (TM)" and left her level 20 for a good while. Shit hits like wet noodles there, so I didn't even read about the health % transfer until yesterday. And I discovered a monster, a noble savior, in BB.
By cheaply investing her her Flower, trying to make use of those "bad rolled" artifacts with Flat and % health on them, regardless of any Set Piece bonus, you can Buff Your Baron Bunny Buddy to Badass, Broken Boomies. Think of all of those "wasted" health items with a "wrong" set bonus that you just toss out to level up your other artifacts. BARON BUNNY IS ASHAMED OF YOUR WASTEFUL BEHAVIOR. Give those to his personal assistant Amber, and watch your Baron become able to tank some of the hardest hits in the game over his 8.5 seconds of Glory!
Uptime of our Lord and Savior
On a short 15 second cooldown that becomes as low as 12 seconds (and 2 charges!!) at C4, Baron Bunny has an exceedingly high up time that has wonderful timing overlaps with most Elemental Burst damage steroids / burst windows.
A Gift of Energy from our Lord and Savior
In addition to our lord BB's great uptime, he generates and magnanimously donates a non-trivial amount of Energy for the active ally / slight bit for the team for a grand total of a 1 second time spent swapping to Amber, pressing E, and swapping back. No fancy timing needed at all like normal swaps to get the orbs before the current character needs them
Why Care? BUT MUH DEEPS?!Gorge, I love you hunty, but your theoretical DPS drops significantly each time the following happens:
- You get hit with a load of different forms of CC Frozen, Electro-Charged (two short stuns back to back!), Knocked Back, Staggered
- You have to dodge to avoid the above or take a massive hit of damage.
- You have to wait for an opening to use an attack
- Have to use a charge attack or other "commitment" style skill like bursting with a fully charged Bennett E during a burst window that's rapidly closing soon, and the above gets interrupted by that lovely CC we've already discussed.
- Did I mention how FUCKING bad it sucks to be frozen?!
"No, Screw You, I'm Pro and Never Get CCed and Perfect Counter my Bae-do Every Time"
Opportunity Costs like those listed above are what we in the DEEPs Economy would refer to as "expected losses" of Damage Uptime. For characters who have significantly strong Light or Charged attacks as part of their its, especially during an elemental burst window which can be tight, or when being buffed by a Bennett Ulty, one bad dose of Control or having to Dodge can make your Big DEEPS Peen a soft, flaccid, shriveled husk of what its potential it could be.
Flaccid damage dysfunctions make everyone sad, regardless of any other variables. But much like real world ED issues, many people over exagerate their, ahem, performance success and downplay their performance problems by saying to "git gud, dodge better, side step bruv." But lets be honest folks, be real, how many precious seconds of your life have you wasted being Frozen, Bubbled, Electrified, or knocked flat on your ass in this game? I could probably have finished a PhD by this point.
BB Can Help You With This One Easy Trick!
Uptime of our Lord and Savior
Ok, finally time to spit some mad facts. I've been slowly but surely testing our the mettle of our lord BB on various focus to see how their AI reacts to his immaculate charisma. Let me list the following foes that become absolutely trivial to fight with the assistance of our protector:
Any of the Robot Assholes
- Easy Distraction for Missles, the Charged Up Whirl-Wind Bullshit
- Able to EASILY hit their Weakpoints with Amber or other Archers to make them vulnerable and disable them.
- Its Hilarious to watch our very real and alive BB taunt those artificial Machines.
Those Rolly Sonic/Rammus Mother Cuckers
- They are HYPER aggressive and stagger a lot. BB takes it to the face like a champ so you dont have to, and sometimes knocks them over to make them vulnerable!
- They aggro from so far away that you can drop BB from range with no charge up and it just works!
Magey Von Asshole
- Lets Be Real ... screw Bubbles, scew Mr. Freeze you solid, Screw Mr. Heatmizer. Mages are among the most annoying Control heavy foes in the game. AND THAT LAUGH AND DANCE...
- Having them distracted by our charming lord BB allows you to beat down that shield and get at the creamy center of this Tootsie Pop.
Flower Nectar Dropping Von Asshole, Small and Big
- Allows you to direct their small one's otherwise erratic movements and "poofing" under the ground.
- Distracts their mortar mode until you have time to deal with their shield, especially useful when you have two that are flinging shit at you from opposite sides of the planet.
Fat Fatui Bastards
- Bane of my Existence, the chonky Fatui Ice and Water Backpack assholes are exceedingly annoying, as is Hammer Bro Discount Thor. They excel at locking you down, knocking you up (without enthusiastic consent!), and need to be seperated sometimes or distracted so you can deal with the [email protected]#$% Water Shield.
- As a Bunny Bonus, the fire explosion from BB also helps break the Mr. Freeze's ice shield, causing even longer "control" on him while you deal with Healy Von Chucklecuck.
Archers, Not Even Once
- Freezy, shocky, bastards all the same.
- They get knocked back/down for longer if near BB, and then have to reset animations to attack again. Trading 1 second of your time to swap and launch BB for effectively a 12 second reprieve? Awesome.
Hydro Von Douche Your Bum With Animal Crackers
- No seriously, fuck those Birbs. Their attack animation is so swift no archer can get off a charged attack, and while their health is low and can be dealt with by some Lightning users fairly easily, they are still just an entire pain to deal with.
- BB attracts them like a Birb Sized Birb Zapper, and his explosion usually hits at least one to cause Fire damage and thus Vaporize. Provides a precious window to launch some Fischel/Lisa Charge Attacks, or to keep them in Oz's radius of effect. *Generally helps with any of the animal spawns, the Ducks also being of significant note.
- Want to make a foe leap into Klee's Mines?
- Want to make a foe leap near water to get Jean-YEETed into an instant kill via excessive water intake?
- Want to set up virtually any combo or keep a foe relatively stationary so you don't wif an Ult?
Just respect the power of the BB. Give Amber Health. Toss a bow of your choice on her and, like, I guess upgrade it if you want and have extra shite. Otherwise any bow will do, but some work better than others, the increased BB and Elemental Burst damage preferred by myself. Recycle those "useless" rolled Artifacts by slapping them on his servant, Amber. Invest in BB as her only leveled Tallent honestly, and he will pay dividends in spades.
1 second of swapping and pressing E can make the hardest content in the game so very much easier.
Baron Bunny, thank you for your service.
This has been my Ted Talk. Paid for by the corporation of Better Baron Bunnies.