Beginner's Guide: Grandchase
As you are aware it is Hurricane Season. Details Season 2 full, all 9 characters, Evan Sieghart Rates: EXP x50 / GP x100, 100 English server, 4th job. Season 2 of Z Nation was confirmed on October 20, 2020 and it featured 15 episodes.
Elsword – Free to Play Anime Action MMORPG
Sign in now to see your channels and recommendations! Hack grand chase season 2. The Unofficial Granblue Fantasy English Wiki.
BabyTorrent: Watch & Download Torrent Movies & TV-Series
Experience all that Liberty City has to offer and dive headfirst into a gripping tale of revenge and redemption, where one poor choice can turn a friend into an enemy. The World of Battle Cats https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=1684. Entertainment Contests Events.
Key grand Chase Online Software - Free Download ...
Grand Chase Cheats, Walkthrough, Cheat Codes, Trainer. GrandChase Releases - RaGEZONE - MMO development community https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=1679. The Warriors are now on the hook for a $134 million luxury tax bill, unless the NBA steps in.
- Hacked Games Unblocked by iHackedGames.com
- City Life Edition 2020 Serial Code
- Grand Chase Season 2 - Infinity Games - Top Mmorpg Private
- Grand Chase Reborn version Season V Episode 2 version 2 by
- Forums - Grand Chase Madness
- Podnova Windows Library
- GrandChase First Impressions
Which software activation codes can Recover Keys retrieve
We expand our App base every day to provide free paid Apps and comprehensive excellent Apps for iOS users. Scrooge McDuckis one of the nine main protagonists in the 2020 DuckTales series. GrandChase Android latest 1.34.5 APK Download and Install.
Tenorshare 4uKey Full Crack Download Full Latest [2020
Grand Chase Online, free grand chase online software. Walsh and Mike Trout each had two hits. Grand Chase Season V (5) preview.
Activation key :: CATSUKA PLAYER: : Grand Chase - Season 2
PC & Online Games - North America Site. Not much is currently known about her, except that her first job uses a mix of magic and machinery, and wields a Technical Manual, which Mari uses to summon her magic and machinery to attack with, but it can be also used as a melee weapon by smashing it against. Great Stay in Lakeside Condo.
Bud Redhead - The Time Chase - Free download and software
Code -Evasion/Dodge System is only applied in Dungeon -it will be applied in PVP if everything is already balanced. Ntreev Announces Grand Chase Season 3 A New Legend Begins In The Online Action MMO Brawler With All-New Missions, Items, Dungeons And More Ntreev USA. Esgrima 2 - hacked unblocked games 500 - Google Sites.
News and Announcements - Grand Chase Madness
The nostalgic and fluidity of the game attracts the gamers towards this pocket sized RPG game and this makes it stand out from other RPG games. Jon Favreau directed the pilot episode. The third season of Oggy and the Cockroachesoriginallybegan airing in 2020.
Keygen mod apk download - HappyMod: 100% working mods
By Season 2 Chuck has figured out exactly what it wants to be, and seamlessly integrates humour whilst slyly winking to the audience during even the most climactic moments.
Grand Chase Season 2 - GM Commands - Algorithms
GRAND PRIX 2 MANUAL PAGE 5 Sorting the Materials Grand Prix 2is simply the most advanced racing simulation to date. Those Serving Our Country from Moultonborough https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=1683. Terry McGean); 1971 Plymouth Hemi road Runner (bottom; image my author).
- The 2020 Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase: statistics
- Download - Grand Chase History
- NEED HELP WITH - Original Game, Grand Chase Season 2
- Quest Diagnostics Employer Population Health
- Torrentz2 Search Engine
- Grand Chase Season 3 Coming Soon
- IPU Grand Chase Season 2 - Grand Chase Servers
|1||Synchronised (requested by - hamster-gamer77) by||53%|
|2||Granblue Fantasy Wiki||24%|
|3||Universal Mobile Games Cheats & Hack Online||47%|
|4||Detective Conan Episodes Gogoanime||84%|
|5||Long Love The Chase - Level Up! Games||82%|
|6||IPLAYUNLIMITED Grand Chase||93%|
|7||Grand Chase Top 100 - Private servers, Free servers||84%|
|8||Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures: Episode 3 (Muzzled||31%|
About three years ago, I posted a story that I intended to be a one-shot: What Counts. I recently thought of a follow-up that might amuse and entertain, so I took the trouble to write it down. I hope that this expansion does not detract from the original.
EDIT: Continuation here.
It was good to be back home; while a starship was supposed to have everything necessary for the continuation of life, nothing ever felt as good – as right – as the soil that birthed your people. The right shade to the sunlight, the correct amount of breeze, the dead-on smells in the air, the temperature that fit the season and the clime and your skin.
And the startlingly fat bank account I returned with felt pretty nice, too, of course.
I’d actually made over twice what I’d projected would be my big haul, simply because that human fellow, Jack, had taught me the hidden wisdom of his people. No, not simply. There is a wealth of understanding there, and I am still unaware of most of it. It should be quite the haul – I paid half my profit for it, after all. I stepped off the return ship, collected my luggage, and made arrangements for my cargo to clear customs and be shipped to a waiting area. I didn’t have an office, warehouse, or staff, and I wasn’t about to ship my finds to my father’s storage; I owned them, not him.
But familial obligations did not disappear just because I was independent now – a successful adult, I reminded myself, unlike the predictions he had made when I left to join the Great Run of a trading caravan. I had to remind myself, yet again, that I wanted to conceal my success, not announce it with fanfare. I didn’t know much, I had no support, and I was easy economic prey for a predator in this particular ecology. At the moment.
First thing first – opt out of the food chain as much as I could. I found a local data cafe, and registered to use their network access. It was a (relatively) simple matter to pay off the loan I had taken out to fund my initial purchase, and then I went on to pay off all the outstanding loans I had: adult educational levels, transport purchase (I didn’t have the vehicle any more – completely destroyed in an accident – but it was quite the fun ride during my adolescence), dwelling rental (and storage for when I was off planet); I was now financially unencumbered.
Mostly – I still had to pay off my clan for true independence. But the typical age for that was 30, and I had barely reached 23. I was ahead of the game. And the only strings that I had to answer to were controlled by … my father. Sigh. I would have to meet him, now that I was back.
Still, I had the unexpected wealth from my trading ventures stored away in a spare account, and I still had a goodly amount left from my expected returns – with any fortune, I would be able to take my place in the top hands of my people’s success stories.
Top hands? That’s the upper tier of the ranked wealthy: in our culture, that’s the top eight out of sixty-four … um, twelve and a half percent. Look, how about I just translate the cultural references, too? I mean, you people only have one arm on each side, you’ve got that extra finger on each hand, you’re easily less than two-thirds the proper height, and those skin issues make you that strange color; so much of how I think and what I noticed won’t make sense to you unless I put it into proper context.
No, that was an irritated and condescending look. Of course I know human culture well enough to do that! I spent a lifetime translating your best business literature into something that is effective in my culture – this is one thing that I have got down pat! (And see there – I used an idiom of your people to show my ability to use your idiom! So sit down and shut up, gospodnik.)
In any case, I returned to my family home to meet with my father. The family estate is a goodly distance away from the port where I arrived, but distance is the same as time, and time is always in short supply, so I distracted myself with meditating during the trip. (Because I wasn’t doing the flying myself, you understand. That was a lesson I only needed to learn once – even though the bank insisted that I keep paying off the flyer.) In my mind, I turned over one of the great aphorisms of the human market – “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – and I may have come to a slight understanding.
Anyway, the trip was over all too soon, and I elected to knock rather than test to see if I was as completely disowned as I thought (My departure wasn’t peaceful, wasn’t planned, and wasn’t regretted. By myself, at least.) One of the Mamas answered, and I doubt that she knew who I was.
“I’m Shonarth, and I am here to meet with my father,” I announced.
She twittered around, and eventually realized that he would have to be notified that I was at the door. At length, I could see him approaching and the Mama flitted back to whatever duties they could give to an empty-headed thing like her.
(No, you look, short stuff. That’s not misogyny – that’s a rational realization that the impetus behind my father’s mating was economic advantage and hormonal release; to be brief, money and beauty. And if a woman of my people declares that her entire rationale for existence was to be the biological mechanism for wealth transfer, I’m going to give her the deference of believing her, and give her the respect that such a wasteful choice deserves.)
“I had hoped that you would appear at my threshold sooner,” he said.
I rolled my eyes. “A Grand Tour does not lend itself to weekend commutes, Father.”
He grunted. “Be welcome in your home.” He added, “Your room is as you left it.”
“In desperate need of organization and sanitizing?” I wasn’t being flippant – like I said, my exit from my Father’s home was unplanned, and I was an immature youth at the time.
“Well,” he slowly drew it out, “I had the Mamas go through and remove everything that would have decomposed. It might not be as bad as you remember.”
“If it is,” I allowed, “the most merciful thing to do would be to light it on fire.”
Father nodded in agreement.
We arrived at the family parlor – he didn’t even hesitate to acknowledge me as family, a big change from last time – and we made the small talk that adults made. Business, politics, status posturing, the usual. He indirectly inquired about my profit; I elliptically informed him that I wasn’t insolvent. My money is mine, old man. If you need some, get your own. He grunted, and turned the conversation in another direction.
“You should start looking to find a wife. You are getting to that age, and founding your own family will help your business image.”
‘Getting to that age?’ I wasn’t planning on getting married until I paid off my Childhood Bond to my clan, so I could run my household without his interference. I had watched how he poisoned all his relationships with his overbearing interference, until he had to continually find new buyers, investors, and Mamas to keep his estate running. He’s not doing the same in my life.
And the urge to saddle me with my first wife likely means that he plans to use the familial connection to force an investment or business activity. And having his Prime Son with a separate household would give him the status to dictate a few terms in his business circles; interest rates were trending up, and I knew that he was typically heavily leveraged. Exploiting that would be worth picking things up with my top hands – oh, sorry, worth a great inconvenience to grasp an opportunity like that.
But the practical reality of the matter was that I had my own plans, and living my life by his desires would lead me to living his life; not what I wanted at all. “I think not, Father.”
“I know a family that wants to marry off several comely girls, Shonarth,” he told me.
“I doubt that any of your friends want me as a son, and none of your enemies would let a daughter into your home,” I said dryly. “I will find my own mate, Father. But … do you really think I should get married so young? I’m still about seven years away from paying off my childhood!”
“Yes, well,” he looked around the parlor. “Perhaps I can give you a discount for paying your bond off early?”
He knew the key to my attention well. “I suppose,” I said as I affected nonchalance. “But I was counting on paying off the actual cost, not the symbolic payment. Are you interested in discounting that amount?” The symbolic Bond was a token payment that signified adult-hood; the Full Bond amount (the actual cost of raising that child to adulthood) being paid signified leaving the clan completely.
I don’t think that it surprised him that I wanted to end his influence over me and my future. It was his turn to hem and haw; he finally responded with, “I’m not sure that I can come up with the exact amount, son …”
“Father, I can call your factor and get a detailed breakdown of my debt to you, itemized by year, in less than an hour. And you know it.”
“Well,” he hedged, “we might be able to work out a minor discount.”
“The future value of my payoff in seven years, discounted to today, is about 54% of the total, and that’s not counting the concessions you were going to bully out of your seed company, your banker, and your buyer. The sooner I get married, the sooner your farm lowers expenses. And I’m not in a hurry to complicate my life with Mamas running my day.” I sat back and waited for him to respond.
It didn’t seem like he was going to. “Well,’ he tried weakly, “I might be able to work out a 5% discount.”
“Then it would make more sense for me to invest my money now, not get married, and wait until I have enough money to pay back everything that you’ve spent on me.” I was firm, and stood up. “I need to arrange for my apartment utilities to be turned on, and I’ve got to get some sort of transportation worked out. I’m heading back to the city. I assume your comm-code hasn’t changed?”
He shook his head, and walked me to the front, with a stop on the way at the family shrine. My obeisance was perfunctory, even more than my Father’s, but I didn’t get any flack from it.
Back in my apartment, it was in better shape than my room in my Father’s estate: no dust, neat and orderly, and without the lingering feeling of enforced obedience.
The water, power, data, air, and scent conditioner were all running well, so I just needed clothing and food; the clothing I had offworld wouldn’t give me the social standing to even approach the dealers I wanted to talk to, so … food tonight, clothing tomorrow.
I had thought about protecting my information edge on the trip back to my home planet, and I elected to do that now. I did a little exploration at the local university datalayer, and found that there hadn’t been any notable advances in cryptography during my absence, so I dumped all of Jack’s datacard into a filelocker and, just for fun, cube encrypted it.
Eh? I encrypted the data stream three times, using a personal method to shift the start and end of the file so that it can’t be easily detected. Any standard method can be cracked using a standard attack; using a non-standard method means any attacker has to mount a brute force comprehensive attack worth more than the probable value of my file.
Ok, so in the following days I thought really hard about what my father wanted, what I was culturally programmed to do, and what was within my means with the remnant of my profits. I could pay off the Vaclathi clan if they would agree to a 36% discount (or more), but I wouldn’t have much left to bankroll another attempt at business if I did that. And there were some attractions to getting married, if I could find a Mama that didn’t interfere with my life too much … which kept bringing me to the question I had been trying to avoid for about a year now.
What did I want?
Some Earth sayings bubbled to the surface of my mind.
Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.
Know what you own, and know why you own it.
The richest people in the world build networks and invest in people.
I was on the cusp of something, here, I just knew it. But it consistently eluded me.
I went to sleep. Again.
“Shonarth? This is your Father. I’ve arranged for you to be admitted to the Fethruvath Walk. Your ticket is being emailed to you, it’s being held tomorrow night at 5. I hope you can find a Mama that tickles your fancy!”
Phone messages suck. Especially ones that are just there when you wake up. One week after telling him that I’m not going to take a wife from one of his friends, he gets me this? Hmm, he must have gotten to work on this as soon as I got into the cab.
Fethruvath Walk, by-the-by, is a ritual display of eligible females for the upper crust. It used to be just their Mama taking the poor girl for a walk around a display ring, but over the centuries it has become slightly less crass, involving a large banquet space and tables for each of the girls to sit at, along with a tray of portable foods that, originally, the girls made themselves. A couple of hundred generations ago, the caterers took over that particular duty (widespread food poisoning forced a change in the format) – these girls aren’t expecting to cook, after all.
My business wardrobe was due to be delivered today, so I would be able to blend in … wait – why did I want to blend in? Didn’t I want to stand out? The bonus was that this would be quite embarrassing to my Father and whoever provided him the ticket … Spacer’s duds it was.
I went out to my leased warehouse space and got some glumbles – tchotchkes, for you shorties – out of the boxes. A few were small and suitable for concealing in my pocket, which I could distribute to an insistent girl without outright rejecting her. Dressed in my crew uniform with its planetary patches, I figured that this would be enough to upset that social order nicely.
It was an easy wait until the Walk began, as I was expecting, frankly, to be thrown out shortly after entering. If I was planning on obtaining my first Mama, I would have been a bundle of nerves, but as it was … expecting to be the object of public ridicule? My adolescence honed that skill to the sharpness of a double-handed axe. I got this.
Shortly before queueing for the entrance line, I looked more closely at the certificate that I had been sent: I was to wait and enter at the end of the line. One hundred and twenty-eighth out of one hundred twenty eight. I grinned. I was going to have to look sharp for the cameras if I was going to be the wrap up.
One hour later, I found that I was only half-right. There was only one camera crew, from the bottom-feeder gossip network that was still recording the entrants. The others had probably packed up after the all the recognizable names had passed through, leaving no-names that wouldn’t draw an audience.
“… and the last entrant is an unknown, wearing a spacer uniform with all the planetary patches for a Caravan Great Run, proving that he has been trading on at least 50 planets, and so young, too …”
Entering the hall, I surveyed the young Mamas on offer. Each one was dressed to the limits of their budget, and wore a carefully cultivated expression of disdain and haughtiness. I had no idea how they expected to attract their way into another family, but being despised wasn’t high on my list of traits to bring into my life.
A server approached me, “Would the young gentleman care for a glass of wine?”
It didn’t look like I was quite as repulsive as I had … hoped. “No thank you.” A stroke of inspiration hit. If they weren’t going to cause a scene, I’d just have to do it for them. “I’m just on my way out. None of these Mamas are worth my time.” I waved him away in faux irritation, and left.
I almost missed the last newscaster as they were packing up, but managed to let them buttonhole me into an interview. “Young sir, why are you leaving the event so early?”
I waited until I was sure that the video crew was pointed in my direction. “It was easy to see that none of these young Mamas are up to the standard I am looking for. While every care was made for their appearance, the ladies underneath the finery are … truly not suitable. Have a good day!” With a jaunty wave I left them in slack-jawed awe at the disrespect I had paid to the self-appointed high and mighty.
I had the concept, but not the words. Time to search for help. Permanent help.
A short sleep refreshed me enough that I was back at the search. A population search – females, old enough to have finished a specialist’s education, old enough to have felt the sting of being unwanted by the few men of their year. There were some serious personal costs that resulted from our pattern of five females to each male birth, and I might have just hit on a way to profit from it. It was those human aphorisms that pointed the way, but I needed to refine it, make it work within my world.
I needed help, just like I was seeking, and the longer I took to find it, the greater the risk that this epiphany would slip out of my grasp.
Ding. Search complete.
The list wasn’t as long as I hoped, so the chances of finding an expert of the type I wanted was quite small … but needs must. The list of their educational specialties was actually quite repetitive; any of the subjects that could cover traditional subjects of the home were there in abundance. Cooking, visual arts, textiles, all there in profusion. No financial subjects, no business concentrations, no information studies.
Time to search another way. Female, unwed, specializing in taxonomy, cladistics, classification, categorization, folksonomy, or ontology. Whew. Quite a list.
The wait this time was quite a bit longer. The list was quite a bit shorter, and primarily had the names of librarians; exclude those, they’re not quite what I was looking for.
Hmm. 36 years, in this city, attached to the university, as a historical ontologist. Perfect! And now for the payoff of all those adolescent years as a troubled youth – contact a medium level private detective-slash-information broker for her probable public appearances.
Yes, it’s stalking. Just the once. In a good cause, I promise.
At the start of the next week, I was set. A small café just outside the campus where she preferred to take her, um, morning coffee. (For us, that mid morning break is when we take a small meal. Call it first lunch?)
She was mousy, a non-entity, her body language was all about deflection, avoidance, evasion of notice. Physically, she was about the personification of average, which made my plans quite a bit easier. She was startled at my appearance at her table, and she drawing her arms into a defensive posture, upper set protecting her neck, lower protecting her torso. I was obviously going to have to start us off.
“I understand that you are Zia Cloovatni, correct?”
She hesitantly accepted that.
“And I’ve been told that you are a historical ontologist.” I grinned, but she didn’t seem to find that encouraging. “What I haven’t been told is what that is; can you please give me an overview of your specialty?”
Her arms indicated relaxation, and she blinked. “I investigate the knowledge structure used in various times in history, and show how their ontology – the organization of knowledge – directly leads to their actions.”
“To me, that sounds like your specialization is vastly overqualified for my needs, but in every other way, you are exactly the person I am looking for.”
She blinked again, quite confused. “Really? For what?”
I sat back. “I can’t quite tell you yet. We can do this one of two ways. The least acceptable way is for me to give you a private commission, and you take a security bond to keep the details of the commission confidential.” I paused, hoping to draw her out. Surely someone with her intelligence has curiosity?
I was right – she took the bait. “And what is the preferable way?”
I tried to keep my smile reassuring, rather than confrontational. “I would prefer to take you as my first wife, and work with you on a permanent basis.”
Her eyes squinched shut. “That is not funny.”
“No,” I agreed, “it isn’t, and the offer is not a joke. I make this offer in all seriousness, because I cannot achieve my dreams without your help.”
This naked, earnest honesty was very difficult for me, but in preparing for this encounter, I realized that she would have been the veteran of many disappointed encounters, and the probable holder of many dashed dreams. She would be suspicious of being an object of ridicule, and very experienced in detecting condescension or disdain. The only chance I had of winning the perfect partner was to be completely open with my motives and plans, to show her that I had nothing to hide and that she had nothing to fear: only then would she even give me the consideration I wanted.
“So, why would you want me for your wife?” She was barely above a whisper, but there were very few other patrons in the café. I suspected that she didn’t want to speak of a painful dream aloud.
I smiled again, only this time, it was rueful. “I think that the tale will be right up your alley – it is mostly about how I came to reorganize my values and priorities. Building a new ontology, you might say.”
She straightened up at that, her eyes losing their wary distance, and I knew that she was going to pay attention. I also saw that she was much more attractive than she gave herself credit for.
“First of all, I am Shonarth Vaclathi, of 23 years, and in possession of a modest bankroll. Not a fortune yet, but I can see my way from here. My father has made it quite clear what he wants me to become and how he wants me to live, and I am desperate to avoid his life at all costs. I desperately want to be out of his house, and I had left when I was just 17. I am negotiating to pay off my Childhood Bond, and I think that I can get him to discount it as if I’m paying it off seven years early.”
She showed puzzlement. “But the Bond doesn’t have a set payoff date, so how could you do so ‘early’? And there isn’t an interest rate, so a discount doesn’t make sense.”
“I know.” Smirk. “But he’s always been easy to confuse when he’s chasing a payoff, and I dangled the immediate money in front of him; he’s thinking that some money now is better than all the money later. Anyway, he is also pressuring me to get married so that …”
“… he will be bumped up to Elder status, and be able to swing a bit more leverage in his business deals,” she concluded.
“Yes, that was what I calculated as well,” I agreed. “He got me an invitation to the Fethruvath Walk – I have no idea what that might have cost him – but I am not interested in furthering his aims, only mine own. And when the opportunity came up to further several of my own plans all at the same time, I just couldn’t see letting the opportunity pass by.”
She regarded me carefully without saying anything for a few moments. Then, “And what were those aims?”
I brought a lower hand up to count upon. “First, I intend to make my marriages partnerships. Which means that it is counterproductive to participate in or support events such as the Fethruvath Walk, where the ladies are merely bait for the interests of a Clan as defined by a male leader. I will not place my father’s aims above my own, as I refuse to live the life that he has built for himself. So I cannot and will not marry for any reason other than a mutual agreement of partnership.” Ticking off those reasons exhausted that hand, so I switched to my other lower hand.
“Most important – and this reason is worth a hand of its own – is that I needed to prove to my first wife that I am completely in earnest when I tell her that she is the one I choose above all others.”
She almost imperceptibly withdrew; hopefully to contemplate my sincerity and my offer.
She roused from her immobility to exclaim, “You are that man! The one who dismissed the entire Fethruvath Walk!”
I was a little taken aback. “I wasn’t aware that they even bothered to show that little interview,” I said hesitantly.
“Why? What was wrong with all those girls?”
“Every one that I could see was dismissive and conceited,” I said simply.
“Why is that so important?”
Hmm, this might be difficult to get across. “Let be back up to give some history. I returned about three weeks ago from a trading Grand Tour. In my travels, I found myself under the tutelage of a Master Trader of the human variety, and he taught me a great deal. I have learned to categorize each expense and receipt, to improve my knowledge of my business. He also taught me about the concept of marginal utility; the idea that additional amounts of a good are frequently less useful that the initial amount of the thing. And while I applied that to the marketplace, and it helped me to change a massive loss into a more than massive gain, I also applied it to my life.”
I considered her thoughtfully as I paused. Zia seemed to be processing all this well. “I enjoy the company of a pretty woman.” She flinched. I suppressed a smile. “And I also enjoy conversation with an intelligent person. And I prefer to associate with people that are kind, compassionate, and supportive. Weighing each of those traits, I found that beyond a certain level of pleasing appearance, having the woman be more beautiful wasn’t all that useful; it lacked marginal utility. Having the woman be more cheerful, having her be more loyal, having her be more caring – all those things have great value, and are the things I am pursuing.”
She was pushing herself away from the table, clearly having trouble believing what she knew was coming next.
“That is why I sought out and am pursuing you.”
Quite flustered, she sought to change the subject, and I allowed it. “Why do you want an ontologist?”
“There are any number of empty-headed fluffballs that are merely pleasant; I am looking for an intelligent woman for a partnership, someone who can keep up with me and even challenge me. As I said, I have some classification and organizational tasks that would probably be exactly what you do, were it not so trivial for you. It will not be a stretch of your skills to create a categorization system to track all the monetary flow within a business …”
Zia held up her top hands to stop me. “That work has already been done. We joined the stellar civilizations about five thousand years ago, and when their power generation technology became commonplace, the corporate world joined them in the lump-sum accounting that they use. Government followed less than a generation later. Before that, our people developed an,” she sniffed in derision, “adequate categorization system for business accounting.”
I showed a bit of pleasure with my next question. “I suppose that you have already investigated it and determined where it should be improved?”
She slowly began to show happiness. “That depends entirely on your aims. If your only desire is to stem wasteful spending, then the existing systems of the 134th century will be enough. I have a friend in archeological data mining; I’m sure that she can find an accounting program that will suffice …,” she slowly finished her sentence, “… for us.”
“Yes, for us,” she affirmed.
“I feel that I should warn you,” I mentioned, “that I am quite immature, although I’m told that should you be able to keep me alive, I will eventually be cured of that condition.” I tried my best ingratiating expression. “And you will have the dubious opportunity to influence my growth so that I become more in line with the kind of man you desire as a husband.”
She took a deep breath – preparatory to broaching a painful subject, I thought. I was right. “And what do you plan for your secondary Mamas?”
I firmly made eye contact. “I am seeking a total partnership. Both of us will have veto power over any additional Mamas. It is a biological reality that with a 5:1 gender ratio, each marriage needs to accept an average of 5 females. But,” I punctuated with upper hands raised high, “we need not rush to add anyone, and we need not accept any that upend what we are trying to build. They need to fit in with us – and I will veto any addition that would undermine your position as Head Mama.”
Zia slowly indicated her relief. “That is all the assurance I needed.” She smirked. “I will need your comm-code, of course, and we will have to meet my family fairly soon. Especially if we want to have the ceremony this weekend.”
I had been starting to stand – I slammed down onto the chair. “What?”
Zia was vastly amused, I could tell. It wasn’t as if she was attempting to conceal it, after all, and I suspected that it was at my expense. Fortunately, like everything else she did, it was a gentle humor.
I tried to explain my shock. “I had assumed that it would take quite a bit longer to get your agreement, and that I would have time to arrange for a home for us; I only have a one room apartment by the spaceport …”
“I have a solution for that, too.” As she got up from the café table, she asked, “Do you want to maintain your connection to your birth family or your clan?”
“Not at all,” I shot back. “But … what does that have to do with anything?”
“Well, if you can get your father to state your debt, regardless of the discount, you can give him the payoff right before our ceremony.”
“But that’s why I need to argue him into a discount – I need to preserve my bankroll to start up our business,” I argued.
“You won’t be paying it – my father will.”
“Um, Zia,” I said gently, “no dowry has ever been that much.”
“No, but combined with a clan buy-in, we can make it work. Father can cover it, and we have some homes that will do nicely. You will be in the Cloovatni clan, living with us, instead of under the thumbs of your father.”
Clan buy-ins sometimes flowed to the clan, in the case of a strong clan allowing in a desperate member. And sometimes they flowed to the individual, when the clan was seeking a new … heir? I shook my head to clear my confusion. It didn’t work. “So why are you saying yes so rapidly? You know so little about me?”
Her answer translates almost perfectly into a saying from Earth: “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.”
And after our business began, shortly after I became a Cloovatni scion, we were able to put into words the realization that I had, the one that started our family. It’s not ‘people over policies’ – it’s ‘people *are\* our policy’. We selected our people, we invested in our people, we set up systems where they could achieve and excel.
And by rewarding our people, we are in turn rewarded.
Bowazon Multi/Immolation & Multi/Guided - Build Guide
You can use this guide as a full physical build, and ignore immolation arrow completely, if you so chose to do so, replace Immolation Arrow and all its synergies with Magic Arrow and Guided Arrow to still have means to deal with physical Immunities. Immolation Arrow has a 0.5 sec CD, and leaves fire on the ground for boss killing or against Physical Immunities, this can be great while you level since the damage is there no matter your gear. I would recommend you switch so Guided arrow later on when you have decent gear to clear bosses quickly without any problems.
You can start this build as a Multishot amazon almost right from the start (level 6 unlock), but I would recommend you went either into fire right from the start, or go the route where you place your points into magic arrow, since every 10 hard point, you will get additional arrows, up to 3 max. If you put all your points into Multishot from level 6, it might drain your mana faster than you can replenish it, but if you're lucky and find yourself a source of Mana Leech, you should have no problems dealing with mana while leveling.
You can go for Strafe for boss killing, I just dislike the skill so I wont mention it any more. If you feel Strafe is your playstyle instead something else, go for it.
There is two ways to build this, either Multishot/Immolation hybrid, or Multishot/Guided arrow. The burn damage from Immolation Arrow stacks on the ground which allows you to burn down bosses super fast with minimal gear. The Magic Guided Arrow route will save you a lot of skill points because the Immolation route can be very point heavy.
I will not be mentioning Mercenaries in this guide, because I personally do not use them before I reach very end game, if they are not very well equipped, they have a tendency to die over and over. There's a lot of great mercenary guides out there that knows a lot more about them than I do. On top of this, mercenaries now have way more gearing options, which I believe deserve a separate guide just for them.
Disclaimer Everything written in this guide is up to debate, since this mod will have new numbers and some new changed items, the meta wont settle for the first season since we need a lot of info to be sure about things. When that's said, see all skill points, attributes and gearing as a suggestion over a correct answer. I will personally make sure all guides I write will be tested by someone and the guides will be edited when new information arises.
Bow Amazons are not the spec with the most changes, but I still think there's some interesting changes worth mentioning.
Itemization: The largest difference from vanilla, IMO, is the change in items, your not suddenly chasing one specific item because its twice as good as the second best slot. Now, your able to get mana either on kill, or leech from different sources you previously couldn't. Contributing to this item shift, is because the dev team added pierce, Enhanced Damage and Cannot be Frozen to way more items, so now your able to use different rings, and use a different belt.
I'm presenting four different endgame bows, and there might even be more, the ability to corrupt and socket uniques, makes faith bow challenged for the BiS now. When you see a unique item in the game, always remember, a lot of hidden power lies in good corrupting + puzzleboxing.
- Magic arrow: 100% pierce, higher flat magic damage, scales 50% weapon damage, and adds 1 additional point every 10 hard point, to a maximum of 3.
- Multishot: Reduced the mana cost, but greatly reduced the range, so it covers one screen instead of two.
- Guided Arrow: Now has 100% pierce, and can hit the same target 3 times, so you can now go 20 points guided arrow or magic arrow for end game, and drop Immolation completely. Guided Arrow always hits.
- Strafe: Now received No next hit delay, which allows more arrows to hit the same target, and reduced the arrows from 10, down to 5, which results in less time stuck in the attack animation.
- Fire and Cold arrow: Adds additional arrows every 4 soft point, so you will be able to go full elemental Multishot, but that's for another guide.
- Exploding Arrow: Larger AOE, and the explosion now triggers on every pierced target.
- Inner Sight: Now reduced enemy % attack rating and defense.
- Evade: Scaling FRW added.
- Dodge: Added FHR per hard point, and animation removed.
- Penetrate: -5% Enemy defense per hard point.
- Valkyrie: Level 20 and 30, gives another Valkyrie, now uses power strike and moves faster.
- Can I level as this build?: Yes, from level 6, but you can put points in passives and Magic Arrow up until it unlocks.
- Early Ladder Viable: Yes, but its one of the more item dependent builds, you might have to save all currency for level 42, and grab yourself a Lycander's Aim if you can afford it.
- End Game Solo Viable: Yes.
- End Game Group Viable: Yes.
- Hardcore Viable: Yes.
- Uber Trist Viable: Unknown before testing new Ubers.
- Uber Diablo Clone Viable: Unknown before testing new Diablo.
In the early ladder, you are chasing a few specific items, these items either provide you with Attack Speed, Attack Rating and most importantly, Mana Leech. Multishot is a mana heavy ability, but because it deals a lot of physical damage, and in a large area, your wont need much leech to sustain yourself.
Mana leech can be found on rare rings and amulets, 2-3% on rings and 3-4% on amulets at lower levels.
- Lycander's Aim Go To Early weapon IMO, provides all the mana leech you need to spam multishot forever.
- Melody This can be made in a base with +Bow skills, great for Immolation damage.
- Harmony Good pure Multishot bow, deals decent element damage on top of physical and has vigor aura for high MS.
- Goldstrike Arch Another decent choice, if you chose to farm Chaos Sanctuary, high Demon/Undead damage.
- Cliffkiller Decent bow for most builds, provides skills, attack speed, Enhanced damage, flat damage and knockback, but you will need to seek your mana leech somewhere else.
- Lore Runeword This helm gives good early stats if you cant find a unique, well spend Sol Rune.
- Valkyrie Wing This helm provides everything you can ask for in a early helm(This might be the best helm before your BiS helm)
- Tarn Helm +1 skills, great Gold and Magic find.
- Radiance Great early helm, Enhanced Damage, decent Attributes and small Physical Reduction.
- Stealth Solid low armor, FRW with FHR and mana regen.
- Smoke FHR, great defense and high All Resist. Great defensive option.
- Peace Amazon skills, Crit and FHR.
- Treachery High Attack Speed and good FHR, Venom on Striking.
- Trang-Oul's High defense and great FRW.
- Rattlecage Offensive option, with Enhanced damage, crushing blow and Attack Rating.
- Silks of the Victor + Skills, FRW, Mana stolen per hit.
- Skullder's Ire +1 skills and very high MF.
- Lionheart Poor mans Fortitude, decent Enhanced Damage, many Attributes, and All Resistance.
- Any gloves really, chase 20% IAS if possible, but it can take a while to get good rare gloves.
- Waterwalk 40% FRW, Dexterity, high flat life, probably the best boots you can get early ladder.
- Razortail BIS - This belt provides us with much needed pierce, BUT if you get your pierce from other sources, you can change your belt to another.
- Goldwrap This belt provides everything you want from early ladder. 20% IAS, decent Gold and Magic find.
- Manald Heal Ring - Get 2 of these and your set for mana leech, you wont need it on any other gear.
- Nagelring Provides decent attack rating, a little mana after kill and up to 40% MF.
- Raven Frost Ring Cannot be Frozen is mandatory. If you can get Cannot be frozen on other gear, grab this ring.
- Saracen's Chance Now rolls up to 50% Enhanced Damage + all attributes and all resist.
- Crecent Moon A good source of Dual leech and a little attack speed.
Runewords should be made in a Grand Matron Bow with +3 Bow skills.
- Faith Fanaticism Aura, very high % Attack rating, and reanimate dead, works great as meat shields.
- Windforce This bow is competitive with Faith now, since it can be corrupted, and on top of that, puzzleboxes for 4 OS.
- Eaglehorn Great physical bow, it provides almost everything you can ask for a Multishot build, apart from mana leech. This bow is a upgrade from Lycanders, but its not as strong as Windforce or Faith, keep in mind this bow might also be quite a bit cheaper, so you can test your luck with corrupts, and this bow will do very well for you before you get ahold of a Jah or Windforce.
- Wrath Now a solid option, and a very reliable way to both obtain High demon/undead damage, Amplify damage, to break some phys immunes and Cannot Be Frozen. Downside of this weapon is the lack of Enhanced damage, but this bow will be a very strong supportive bow to do undead/Demon damage, and apply Amp damage for your whole team. Buriza-Do Kyanon This bow might seem a little odd. But spend a Lum+Pul+Perfect Emerald to upgrade the base to Elite, and you can get 550+ max damage on this bow, and that is WITHOUT corrupting. it has 100% pierce, which means you can skip many points in pierce and skip Razorfang belt. 80% IAS which lets you hit a high breakpoint easily. Solid end game option.
- Andariel's Visage High Strength, 20 IAS, +2 All Skills and a good source of life steal.
- Giant Skill Now gives you up to 35% pierce which allows you to free up belt slot. Now has much higher crushing blow and 60% Enhanced damage. Now has 0 sockets, so we can potentially get 3 sockets, which again, gives either 45% All res with um's for Dungeons, or 45% Attack speed for Glass cannon.
- Veil of Steel This item is very strong, it has 0 sockets naturally, so you can corrupt 3 sockets, on top of this, it has both enhanced damage, stats and all resist, so its the best of both world.
- Kira's Guard Great defensive option, high All resistance and Cannot be Frozen.
- Vampire Gaze Dual leech
- Valkyrie Wing Enhanced Damage and great FRW if you want to farm Keys.
- Fortitude This have had its Enhanced damage reduced to 200% instead of 300%, so it might not be the only armor you chase now. Still a very strong Offensive Choice.
- Chains of Honor A very good defensive option, especially if we need all resistances capped for dungeons.
- Templar's Might this armor can become as strong as fortitude, it now provides level 8 Might aura, and on top of that, allows for both corruption and puzzlebox sockets.
- Enigma +2 Skills, 25% FRW, very high Strength, high Magic Find. This armor provides % Max hp and % Damage Reduction also. Gives 3 blink charges, making you able to teleport, with a 8 second replenish charge time.
- Upped Twitchthroe up to 30% IAS, can be a good choice if you want to run Windforce and hit 89 IAS breakpoint.
- Rare gloves with +2 bow skills and 20 IAS, here you can roll resists + StDex on top. Only go for the bow skills if your going Immolation route, +skills wont do much for Multishot or Guided arrow.
- Laying of hands IAS, Demon damage, Fire resist.
- Ghoulhide IAS, Undead damage and Mana leech.
- Soul Drainer20% Pierce, which opens belt slot, high Dual leech and high -Enemy Defense.
- War Traveler Battle Boots BiS boots IMO, they give high flat damage, which scales off your Enhanced Damage, and they provide the highest Magic Find in boots.
- Sandstorm Trek High Poison Resistance, FHR and up to 15 Vitality and Strength. Great all around choice.
- Waterwalk High life, Max Fire Resistance. Great all around choice.
- Aldur's Advance High FRW, Life and Fire Resistance.
- Goblin Toe Offensive option, gives Enhanced Damage and Crushing Blow.
- Treads of Cthon Another source of pierce to open up other gearing choices.
- Gore Rider Pure offensive option, Open Wounds, Crushing Blow, Deadly Strike.
- Razortail BIS - This belt provides us with much needed pierce, BUT if you get your pierce from other sources, you can change your belt to another.
- Nosferatu's Coil IAS, Life leech, Deadly strike, str and mana after kill.
- Thundergods's Vigor If you can get pierce on another slot, this is my go to belt, decent stdex, but the survivability of this item is underrated, 5% max light res with potential 10% light absorb. If you die in diablo 2 late game, it's often lightning damage.
- Verdungo's Hearty Cord Great defensive option, high Vitality and Damage Reduction.
- String of Ears Life leech and Damage Reduction.
- Raven Frost Ring Cannot be Frozen is mandatory. If you can get Cannot be frozen on other gear, grab this ring.
- Dual leech Dex/Str ring with either damage, resists or MF.
- Bul-Kathos' ring the new highest damage option for physical damage.
- Mara's Kaleidoscope +2 all skills, high All Resist and a few All Attributes.
- Metalgrid Good source of flat Attack Rating, high All resist, and allows you to summon level 16 iron golem.
- Highlord's Wrath +1 skill, 20 IAS, lightning damage and deadly strike. Do take notice, Deadly Strike, and Critical strike, do not stack, but are rolled individually.
- Atma's Scarab % Attack Rating and casts Amplify Damage.
- Crescent Moon This is not the best, but its 10% IAS, and dual leech, its a good source to get leech, if you struggle getting it elsewhere.
- The Cat's Eye high FRW, 20% IAS and high Dexterity.
Multishot + Immolation Arrow: This build is very point heavy, which does not allow for many passive skill points. This is a 88 Skill point build.
- 1 Magic Arrow
- 20 Multishot
- 20 Fire Arrow
- 20 Exploding Arrow
- 20 Immolation Arrow
- 1 Crit
- 1 Pierce
- 1 Penetrate
- 1 Dodge
- 1 Evade
- 1 Dim Vision
- 1 Slow Movement
Multishot + Guided arrow
Multishot + Guided arrow: This build is way less point heavy for it to feel complete, which lets you easily pump up your passives and fill inventory with damage charms. This is only a 69 Point build, I would probably max my Passives and Inner Sight, or you can go for 3 Summon Valkyries at 30 points, and spend all Synergies for Valkyrie.
- 20 Magic Arrow
- 20 Multishot
- 20 Guided Arrow
- 1 Inner Sight
- 1 Slow Movement (Synergies with Magic arrow)
- 1 Crit
- 1 Pierce
- 1 Penetrate
- 1 Dodge
- 1 Evade
- 1 Dim Vision
- 1 Slow Movement
This part is always a personal preference, there's rarely a correct answer.
Pure damage build
Strength: Enough to equip desired gear. Dexterity: Rest, every Dex gives you 1% Enhanced damage. Vitality: Aim for about 1000 life with all gear and torch equipped. This is enough for you to not get one hit by most things, now you can life steal back up. Energy: None
Tanky route for either HC or if your unsure you can survive dungeons
Strength: Enough to equip desired gear. Dexterity: Rest, every Dex gives you 1% Enhanced damage. Vitality: Aim for about 1500+- this amount lets you take a few hits before dying. Energy: None
Charms Fill out as you see fit.
- Grand Charm Skiller with + Bow Skills if you want Immolation damage higher.
- Grand Charm Skiller with + Passive Skills if you want passives higher.
- Gheed's Fortune High Gold and Magic Find, with Reduced Vendor Prices.
- Annihilus +1 All Skills, 50-100 Life, 25-50 Mana, 10-20 All Resistances, 5-10% Experience Gained.
- Hellfire Torch +1 Random Class Skill, 50-100 Life, 25-50 Mana, 10-20 All Resistance.
- Small Charms with desired resist. (11 max)
- Small Charms with high life. (20 max)
- Small Charms with Magic Find. (7 max)
- Small Charms with Flat damage + Attack rating to increase physical damage. (3 max damage + 20 Attack rating max)
I will not write down what's the best corrupt for every slot, because it's simply impossible to do. There's too many different corrupts. Also this is different from one individual to another, if you like Magic Find, go for that, if you need a specific resistance to cap all, focus that.
- Attack Speed in Weapon: Shael Rune provides 20% IAS. Jewels can Provide 15 IAS + up to 40 Enhanced Damage.
- Damage in Weapon: Ber = 20% Crushing Blow. Lo = 20% Deadly Strike. Gul = 20% Attack Rating. Zod = Indestructible. Jah = Ignore Targets Defense. Only use if you hit IAS breakpoint.
- Magic find in Weapon: Ist Rune provides 30% Magic find.
- Magic find in Armor and Shield: Ist Rune provides 25% Magic find. Perfect Topaz provides 24% Magic Find. All Resist in Armor: Um Rune provides 15% All Resist. All Resist in Shield: Um Rune provides 22% All Resist. Perfect Diamond provides 19% All Resist.
Amazons Faster Hit Recovery Frames
|Faster Hit Recovery||Frames|
Amazons Attack Speed Frames with a Grand Matron Bow
|Lvl Fanaticism Aura 12/13/14/15||Attack speed [Ticks]||Attacks Per second|
Amazons Attack Speed Frames with a Windforce
|Lvl Fanaticism Aura 12/13/14/15||Attack speed [Ticks]||Attacks Per second|
8. FARMING LOCATIONS
This section will be short, because, as either Multishot+Immolation or Multishot+Guided arrow, you can clear all content of the base game and maps.
Uber Tristram and Uber Diablo are still unclear, I will update this section when we have more info.