Activity code pC Tools Registry Mechanic 220.127.116.110 Full Version
Logo Design Studio Pro Online gives you the tools, control and professional design capabilities that. Quick Logo Designer pal KS can create a professional logo without having to have special skills, we just replace or edit an existing logo, this application provides a. Buy shop plugins, code & scripts from $2. All from our global community of web developers. Coconut trees will not grow and mature on grass unless you place down a square of the sand path via the Island Designer App and plant the coconut tree on the sand path tile. Download free ZebraDesigner Essentials 3 label creation software for Zebra printers, or upgrade to ZebraDesigner Professional 3. This is Zebra's free barcode label design software.
Quick Logo Designer 5.0 Latest Free Download
Download Quick Logo Designer 5.0. I wanted a logo with a symbol that would represent my blog but I had absolutely no idea what that should be. I offered Dallas Logo a few parameters and when they came back with their first designs, it allowed my creative juices to flow and by the time I had. Jun 26th 2020, 14: 36 GMT. You can then further customize the logo, colors, fonts, layout using our free to try, easy-to-use logo maker tool. I ensure that the work is effective, appropriate and delivered within agreed timescales.
Apps & Games: Amazon.co.uk
Our products can make things easier and help you to improve your life.
Intro Maker for Android - APK Download
Packaging Design - Get A Custom Product Package Design. It was less than five. I am a designer working with startups and forward-thinking businesses to create memorable brands and engaging digital products. Experience for yourself why over 650, 000 businesses rely on Nitro every day. But seriously, our logo maker allows you to easily generate thousands of logo ideas by simply entering your business name.
Findreader5 0 crack is available
The cost to create a logo can depend on how in-depth the marketing and design services you request are. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook. Graphic & Web Designer, Logo, Ai, EPS, PS, PHP, HTML5, Wordpress - Developer. Neat provides easy-to-use receipt capture and reconciliation software for small businesses and accounting professionals. I have been working as a graphic designer for over a year and a half now.
Registration key download Business Card Designer 5.0
No fine print and no credit required. Design Your Key logo ideas with Free Vintage Logo Maker. Experience new possibilities with our most advanced PaintShop Pro yet! LABEL MATRIX DOWNLOADS. Graphics design brand design wordpress design content writing html to wordpress logo design psd to wordpress search engine marketing (sem) search engine optimization (seo) search engine optimization audit (seo audit) +4.
|1||Amazon.com: Adidas Kids Boy's Hacked Sport Ball Tee (Big||18%|
|2||Minecraft server logo 64x64||19%|
|3||100 Brand Style Guides You Should See Before Designing||65%|
|4||Video Editor for Android - APK Download||91%|
|5||Shop Plugins, Code & Scripts from CodeCanyon||32%|
|6||Download .NET 5.0 (Linux, macOS, and Windows)||84%|
|7||Quick Logo Designer 18.104.22.168||86%|
|8||ZebraDesigner Pro User Guide - Zebra Technologies||39%|
Top 27 Social Media Design Freelancers for Hire In
Quick Logo Designer Banner Designer Pro Adobe Fireworks CS6 People who downloaded Quick Logo Designer also viewed: Download. We have a certain look that we want to achieve and our clients work a certain way. For years now, GIMP has been one of the best free alternatives for commercial image editing suites like Photoshop or Corel Draw. Easyworship Crack Free Key. Cmsmart even made an early update on a feature in order to give certainty that.
- Hack Website Templates from ThemeForest
- Billey - Creative Portfolio & Agency Elementor WordPress
- Sketchpad 5.1 - Draw, Create, Share
- Damage reported after 5.0 quake strikes near Puerto Rico
- Replica designer belts for men, replica designer belts for
- Quick logo designer 5.0 serial key or number
MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO USER MANUAL Pdf Download
Super Cleaner 2.25 792 Times. Corel Designer is now part of CorelDRAW Technical Suite and it is better than ever! Quick Logo Designer 5.0 Download (Free trial view website. Great introduction to Affinity Designer. My Portfolio New View My Portfolio.
Photohop Online Free - Cool Editor
Quick Logo Designer (1 Download). Quick Logo Designer is a completely on hand and intuitive application with the intention to allow you to design your own professional logos. Our intentions are not to harm The software company but to give the possibility to those who can not pay for any piece of software out there. Choose between more than 800 awesome effects for your photos in Photo Lab. OR you want a quick Monogram maker?
- Autusin - Auto Parts & Car Accessories Shop Elementor
- Webcam HD 1080p Web Camera, USB PC Computer Webcam with
- ZebraDesigner (Free) Details
- Daemon Tools Ultra Serial Key List
- Logo Maker - Free Graphic Design MOD APK [Pro] v32.6
- Quick Logo Designer 5.0 + Cracked
HELP - Guide to LDD - LEGO Digital Designer Tutorial
Download Quick Logo Designer [HOST] you search for Sothink Swf Quicker Key Serial, you may sometimes find the word "serial" in the results. Importing 3D models for technical illustration. Logo Maker - Free Graphic Design & Logo Templates – Apps. With sports Logo Maker Free - logo generator, you can find free logo ideas, thumbnail, badge, label and insignia. This guide covers all AEM Forms tasks, including how to create, manage, publish, and update digital forms.
Download Quick Logo Designer 5.0 for free
Smart Serials: Your serial numbers database https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=226. To help you have some idea of the logo, there are over logo templates customazible. Serial number free serial number key download click here now. Quick logo designer 5.0 registration key. Convert Quick Logo Designer 5.0 Registration Key trail version to full software.
[Discussion] exported tweak list from iPhone 7 and iPhone X, 150+ tweaks running flawlessly! IOS 11.3.1
3DNoDiv10: 1.2 • remove separators from 3d-touch menus, cleaner look.
AdBlock for YouTube: 1.0.7 • self-explanatory.
Anemone: 2.1.8-1 • well known.
AnimationsBeFast: 1.4.1 • get rid of ios 11 animations, especially when opening/closing apps or locking/unlocking the phone.
AppColorBadges: 1.0 • change badge colors based on the icon of the app.
AppHide: 0.2.3-2 • hide apps.
AppList: 1.5.14 • dependency.
Apps Manager: 1.4.0-36 • backup, restore and wipe apps. Very very useful.
AppSync Unified: 31.1 • install fake-signed apps.
Artsy: 1.2 • puts the music artwork everywhere, literally.
Aspect: 1.9 • theme
AudioSnapshotServer: 1.0.0 • dependency for MitsuhaXI.
AutoShiftFix: 0.1 • fixes that annoying auto shift when you type a capital letter then delete it.
BatteryLife: 1.7.0 • well known.
BatteryPercentX [Public]: 1.2.1-1 • show battery percentage instead of the icon, for iPhone X or older devices with littleX or home gestures.
Bazzi: 1.1.2 • custom battery icons for iPhone X, littleX and home gestures.
BetterCCXI: 1.3.9 • enhances the CC.
betterFiveColumnHomescreen: 1.0.1 • self-explanatory.
BlackOutCC: 0.0.8 • pitch black CC.
Bloard: 0.1.2-1 • system-wide dark keyboard.
Bolders: 0.0.4-2 • a better look for folders, like this (blur is applied by Safi)
CallBar X: 0.1-1 • tiny calling UI, well designed and developed!
Camera Tools: 1.4 • enhances your camera app, you can completely change the look of it.
Cask: 0.2 • animated UITableView elements.
CCModules: 1.2-14 • add custom modules for your CC.
CCMusicArtwork: 1.0 • adds the album artwork to your CC, useful if you only want it in the CC, otherwise use artsy.
CCSupport: 1.1.1 • rearrange CC modules.
CellularUsageOrderXI: 1.0.4 • sorts the cellular usage based on the amount of data used by the app (highest on top).
Cephei: 1.12 • dependency.
Cercube for YouTube: 22.214.171.124 • enhances the YouTube app, allows to download vids and also import audio to your music library.
ChargePulse: 0.2 • cool charging animation for the battery icon, does not work for iPhone X.
CloseCam: 0.0~beta1 • kill the camera app upon closing it, saves battery as the app continues to run in the background.
Clotus Theme: 5.0 • theme.
CocoaTop [Electra]: 2.0.2-1debug • see what’s using your CPU and kill running tasks, useful for troubleshooting.
ColorBadges: 1.2.0 • like AppColorBadges but has options to choose from.
ColorBanners 2: 1.1.1 • change the color of your notification banners based on the color of the icon.
colormycc: 2.0.0 • Color your CC.
ConfirmWACall: 1.0.0 • stalk people in WhatsApp and worry less about accidental calls.
CrashReporter: 1.16.0-1 • useful for troubleshooting.
Culvert: 0.0.5 • get a new wallpaper everyday from Bing, UnSplash, Vellum or Imgur.
Cuttlefish: 1.1.3 • change 3d-touch screen blur to match the color of the app.
cyground: 1.2.0 • leave cydia while it’s refreshing sources and it will not stop, finally!
Cylinder: 1.0.6 • a ton of icon animations while swiping through your HS pages.
DarkBot: 0.1.2 • dark mode for Tweetbot.
DateUnderTimeX: 1.1 • for iPhone x, littleX and home gestures.
DetailedPowerUsage: 1.0.2-1b • gives you more info about your battery and allows you to see which apps/daemons are using it the most, useful for troubleshooting.
DismissProgress: 1.0.3 • dismiss the installation screen in cydia.
DockAlpha: 1.0-1 • change the transparency of your dock.
DoubleTapLock [Public]: 0.0.3 • double tap a blank area of your SB to lock the device.
EasySwitcherX [Public]: 0.0.4-5 • swipe up apps to close them without holding first, also swiping down an app brings more options (close all apps, respring and reboot)
Eclipse X (iOS 11): 5.0.9-2 • system-wide dark mode.
EmojiKey: 1.4 • replace the dictation key with an emoji key, useful when using more than one language to easily access the emojis.
Ext3nder Installer: 021a • install and resign apps from your phone without the need of cydia impactor.
EZCCX: 1.0.1 • brings up your CC instead of reachability.
FacebookDarkMode: 2.0.1 • self-explanatory.
Fast Copy: 1.0 • there’s an annoying delay when you click on “cut/copy/paste/select all” from that tiny menu, this tweak kills that delay. Seriously see for yourself!
Filza File Manager 64-bit: 3.5.2-4 well known.
FiveIconDockXI: 0.0.1-20 • self-explanatory.
Flame: 1.3 • export your tweak list from within cydia and much more.
FlatSafariURL: 0.0.1 • like the earth. /s
Flex 3 Beta: 1:3~Beta48 • well known.
FrontCamUnMirror: 2.2 • adds a new button inside your camera app, to unmirror it.
FuckOffCCGrabber: 0.0.1 • yeah fuck off CC grabber.
FUGap: 1.1.2-1 • remove the top gap from your CC.
HapLock: 0.0.2-1 • haptic feedback when locking or unlocking your phone.
HapticKeypad: 1.2.1 • haptic feedback inside the phone app.
iCleaner Pro: 7.7.0 well known.
IconCert: 1.4-1 • like this
IconSupport: 1.11.0-1 • dependency.
IGDarkMode: 1.3 • dark mode for instagram.
Intelix: 1.3.4 • grouped notifications.
Jetslammed: 1.2 • there’s a memory limit set by iOS and when it’s reached JetSam (Jetsam is a system that monitors memory use in OSX and iOS.) would start killing the running tasks, causing random freezes and reboots, this tweak allows you to increase the memory allocation instead of doing it manually through filza.
KarenLocalizer: 1.0.4 • dependency.
KarenPrefs: 1.4 • dependency.
KITTLoader: 1.0.2-1 • replaces the statusbar spinning wheel with a cool tiny dot, like this, and you can adjust the speed, size and location
LatchKey: 1.1.1-1+debug • change the location of the lock glyph in the LS.
LD64: 274.2 • dependency. libbulletin: 0.1-142 • dependency. libCercube: 1.0.9-hotfix1 • dependency. libcolorpicker: 1.6-1 • dependency. libcrashreport: 1.1.0-1 • dependency. libpackageinfo: 126.96.36.199-1 • dependency. libRocket: 1.0.2 • dependency. libSparkAppList: 0.0.6 • dependency. libswift4: 4.1.2-1 • dependency. libsymbolicate: 1.9.0-1 • dependency.
LittleX: 1.3.7 • get the iPhone X UI and gestures on your device.
LiveFish: 1.2 • brings back the live Betta fish wallpapers.
LockAnim: 0.0~beta3 • cool animations when locking the phone.
Lotus: 1.0 • theme
MakeRespringsGreatAgain: 1.4 • shows the apple logo in the respring screen.
Malipo: 1.0.2-1 • custom charging sounds.
MiDevice: 0.0.1-6+debug • many system-wide options.
mikoto: 4.0.3 • many system-wide options.
Milkshake: 1.6 • theme
MImport: 0.0~beta34a • import music from within the music app.
MitsuhaXI: 0.5.3 • a visual music equalizer for the music app, spotify, SoundCloud, HS, LS and CC.
ModernXI: 0.1.0 • modern look for the notification banners.
MusiLyric: 0.5~beta4 • click on the album artwork to show lyrics like in spotify.
Muze 3: 1.1 • theme.
NewTerm 2 (iOS 7 – 11): 2.0 • well known.
NO PLS RECOVERY: 2.1.2 • so iTunes would randomly force-send your device to recovery mode and attempt to update it, this tweak prevents that from happening, only works while jailbroken.
NoCCBlurXI: 1.0 • get rid of the CC blur entirely.
NoctisXI: 1.5.4 • dark mode, better used for banners, folders, 3d-touch menus and widgets.. for apps use eclipse X.
NoPageDots7: 1.0 • self-explanatory.
NoRuinMyWP: 0.0.1-3+debug • remove the wallpaper contrast that is automatically set by iOS.
NoSharePlz: 1.0 • remove the share option from 3d-touch menus.
NoSlowAnimationsXI: 3.0 • speeds up your device.
NoSubstitute (Electra): 1.0-1 • well known.
Notchification: 1.1-5 • cool animations when receiving a notification, seriously check it out!
NtSpeed: 0.2~beta6 • shows your internet speed anywhere on the screen like this
NudeKeys: 4.3 • customize the color of the keyboard.
OnlineNotify: 2.3.19 • stalk people in WhatsApp.
Palert: 1.1.0-2 • well, one of my favorite tweaks ever! TvOS pop ups! example1 example2 example3 example 4
Palette: 1.0 • like Colorbanners2 but free, and also has an extra option to color the widgets.
PauseOnMute: 1.1.2 • pause music when you mute the volume and auto plays when you increase it.
PowerSelector (CCSupport): 1.1-1 • a useful module for CC to quickly respring, reboot, run uicache, go to safe mode and more.
PreferenceLoader: 2.2.4~alpha1 • dependency.
PreferenceOrganizer 2: 4.0.5 • organizes your settings by creating 3 categories: system apps, tweaks and appstore apps.
PrefixUI: 0.5 • dependency.
PurpleBar: 0.0.1-2 • purple color for the statusbar when do not disturb mode is on.
RealCC: 1.0.1 • completely turn off wifi and bluetooth from the CC.
RespringProgress: 1.3 • progress bar for resprings. Better used with MakeRespringsGreatAgain.
Rocket for Instagram: 3.0.16 • enhances the instagram app.
RocketBootstrap: 1.0.6 • dependency.
RoundScreenCorners: 1.1-1 • self-explanatory.
Safari Plus: 1.5.5 • enhances Safari, seriously it’s a must have.
Safi: 1.0 • custom blur for folders.
SilentScreenshot: 1.1-2 • self-explanatory.
Sileo Icon: 1.0 • not sure why i like sileo’s icon, it replaces cydia’s icon with it., Applied via anemone.
SizeFinder: 1.0 • shows app size instead of the “x”, like this
Slushi: 1.0 • theme.
SmallSiri: 1.0.0 • tiny Siri UI
SmartLPM: 1.3.0-1 • smart low power mode, need I say more?
Smooth3D: 1.1 • get rid of the blur in 3d-touch menus like this
SmoothCursor: 1.1.2 • the microsoft office cursor. It’s cool.
SpringChanger: 0.3 • change the background of your respring screen! example
SpringPlus11: 1.2 • many system-wide options.
SSGestures: 1.0.0 • bring gestures to the screenshot preview, swipe right to delete it or up to edit it.
SugarCane: 1.0.0-1+debug • shows percentage inside the brightness and volume modules in CC.
SwipeForMore: 1.1.7 • swipe tweaks inside cydia for more options.
SwipeSelection Pro: 1.0.3-1 • swipe across the keyboard letters to move the cursor or select text, makes life easier tbh.
System Info: 2.0.0-1 • adds more info inside the settings app.
TapTapFlip: 1.4.2 • double tap to switch between the front and rear camera.
TapticKeys: 0.0.1-5+debug • haptic feedback for the keyboard, a must have IMHO.
togglesafe: 1.0.2 • quickly go to safe mode by turning on/off the mute switch 3 times.
Trampoline: 2.0 • cool animations when opening and closing apps, but barely noticeable when you use a tweak to speed up animations.
TranslucentCydia: 0.9.0-1 • instead of the black screen.
TSS Saver: 1.2.0 • self-explanatory.
Tweak Count 2: 1.0.1 • self-explanatory, I’m at 165 packages atm!
tweakCompatible: 0.1.0 • shows if the tweak is compatible with your iOS version or not.
Twig: 1.0.1 • add weather to your lock screen.
TwitterDarkMode: 188.8.131.52-1 • self-explanatory.
VideoHUD: 2.3 • this volume HUD
WatusiTools: 1.5.0 • dependency for OnlineNotify.
Wifi Passwords List: 1.0.1-1 • self-explanatory.
WiJoin: 1.2 • small banner that tell you when you are disconnected/connected to wifi, like this
Yosemite Loading Wheel: 1.0 • like this and this
Subreddit Stats: reactjs top posts from 2018-12-27 to 2019-12-27 01:31 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.74||93.18|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 19061 points, 145 submissions: swyx
- Microsoft has open sourced their Frontend Bootcamp training materials (including React and Redux exercises) (824 points, 84 comments)
- How Instagram uses Redux (418 points, 24 comments)
- Fun with React Hooks - great 1hr talk on the mental modal of useState and useEffect by Michael Jackson and Ryan Florence (416 points, 30 comments)
- New Facebook.com fully powered by React and Relay (412 points, 94 comments)
- How Discord achieves native iOS performance with React Native (379 points, 29 comments)
- Overreacted.io: Things I Don’t Know as of 2018 (325 points, 82 comments)
- React 16.8 (The One Hopefully with Hooks) planned for Feb 4 (325 points, 102 comments)
- React Hook Pitfalls - Kent C. Dodds - React Rally 2019 (322 points, 25 comments)
- The Complete Introduction to React: All the fundamental React.js concepts in one place (307 points, 24 comments)
- 2005 points, 2 submissions: OutsourcedToRobots
- I fucking did it. (1470 points, 140 comments)
- Made an app, lets you find all your reddit saves (100% open source) (535 points, 65 comments)
- 1952 points, 17 submissions: dance2die
- Facebook and Microsoft Partnering on Remote Development (322 points, 83 comments)
- React's useEffect and useRef Explained for Mortals (222 points, 56 comments)
- Why Suspense matters, a short thread - Dan Abramov on Twitter (205 points, 51 comments)
- React Kawaii - Cute React SVG Components (156 points, 13 comments)
- Download Dan's Overreacted.io as an e-book! (144 points, 15 comments)
- Rich Harris implements the "Round" React demo with Svelte making comparison on Twitter (130 points, 68 comments)
- Fix the slow render before you fix the re-render (111 points, 38 comments)
- Blocks UI - Bring your own component (to Gatsby) - Kyle Mathews on Twitter (105 points, 18 comments)
- Migrating to GraphQL at Airbnb - InfoQ (93 points, 6 comments)
- 1938 points, 1 submission: albaneso
- 1932 points, 12 submissions: gaearon
- How Are Function Components Different from Classes? (393 points, 31 comments)
- A Complete Guide to useEffect (226 points, 28 comments)
- React as a UI Runtime (173 points, 12 comments)
- The “Bug-O” Notation (156 points, 9 comments)
- Writing Resilient Components (154 points, 25 comments)
- Algebraic Effects for the Rest of Us (138 points, 31 comments)
- The Elements of UI Engineering (128 points, 15 comments)
- How Does the Development Mode Work? (92 points, 4 comments)
- Why Isn’t X a Hook? (90 points, 12 comments)
- 1914 points, 3 submissions: SpecificGeneral
- 🛠👨💻 Made my first VSCode extension! Easily convert a file to a folder without breaking any import / export paths (772 points, 94 comments)
- 🖥🚀Made my first desktop app, using Electron and React! ✏️Todo Editor - find and manage all the TODO comments in all your projects (570 points, 43 comments)
- 1905 points, 11 submissions: acemarke
- A pixel-perfect recreation of Windows XP, written in React (with hooks) (404 points, 61 comments)
- New Redux docs "Style Guide" page: recommended patterns and best practices for using Redux (369 points, 69 comments)
- Mark Erikson - A Deep Dive into React-Redux | React Next 2019 (255 points, 12 comments)
- React-Redux v7.0.0-beta.0: faster performance, and built with hooks! (240 points, 47 comments)
- React-Redux Roadmap: v6, Context, Subscriptions, and Hooks (175 points, 16 comments)
- Redux Starter Kit 1.0: the official, opinionated, batteries-included toolset for Redux (124 points, 39 comments)
- Why React Hooks? (91 points, 24 comments)
- Introducing: Redux Hooks (72 points, 5 comments)
- Preparing for the Future with React Prereleases (65 points, 7 comments)
- Redux Starter Kit - Advanced Tutorial: usage with TypeScript, thunks, and React-Redux hooks (64 points, 4 comments)
- 1785 points, 5 submissions: Xiy
- Speed Coding Tinder in 60 Minutes (Clearly I'm Running out of Project Ideas...) (482 points, 61 comments)
- Building Todoist Using React (Custom Hooks, Context), Firebase, React Testing Library & SCSS (using BEM) (472 points, 71 comments)
- Building a newsreader using the HackerNews Api, React, React Testing Library, Styled Components, Axios & Memo (314 points, 10 comments)
- SMOOSHCAST: React Fiber Deep Dive with Dan Abramov (279 points, 19 comments)
- Learn GraphQL, Apollo Server 2, and Black-box Testing (P2/3 of a newsreader built using React) (238 points, 9 comments)
- 1564 points, 4 submissions: jarod-burch
- I made a calculator in react the other day! (613 points, 93 comments)
- I made a Blackjack game in React! (395 points, 44 comments)
- This is my first react app on my own! I only started messing around with react a couple weeks ago and it's not much, but I'm really enjoying learning! (375 points, 71 comments)
- create-react-app is now showing off the new React logo/branding (181 points, 30 comments)
- 1550 points, 2 submissions: VanaticalDesign
- After falling in love with React Native less than a year ago, here's my first project, Tour, a drag-drop-based travel planning app. (iOS beta link in comments) (1140 points, 177 comments)
- After working with React Native for 7 months, my trip planning app, Tour, is now on the App Store! (410 points, 129 comments)
- 1385 points, 1 submission: TrillCyborg
- 1332 points, 6 submissions: brianvaughn
- Introducing the New React DevTools (559 points, 86 comments)
- ⚛️🛠️ new DevTools Profiler answers the question "Why did this render?" (294 points, 36 comments)
- Hooks support added in DevTools v3.6. (178 points, 19 comments)
- Early demo of the new React DevTools (170 points, 30 comments)
- New hooks alpha published – 16.8.0-alpha.1 (77 points, 13 comments)
- ⚛️DevTools Components tree changes to improve HOCs and browsing deep trees (54 points, 12 comments)
- 1253 points, 2 submissions: skizzoat
- 1216 points, 3 submissions: s____s___
- 1198 points, 10 submissions: selbekk
- How to implement Redux in 27 lines (190 points, 40 comments)
- Get started with animations in React - Part of React Christmas 🎅 (177 points, 11 comments)
- How I structure my React projects (170 points, 23 comments)
- The 10 Component Commandments (164 points, 32 comments)
- Get in that declarative spirit with React Christmas 🎅 (156 points, 13 comments)
- Can you feel the Suspense?!? (81 points, 16 comments)
- How to write a progressive image loading hook (79 points, 6 comments)
- What are the React Team Principles? (73 points, 14 comments)
- Managing content with Sanity and React (55 points, 10 comments)
- Refactoring a small Next app to use Hooks (53 points, 10 comments)
- 1152 points, 9 submissions: jameskingio
- Build a React Switch Toggle Component (239 points, 31 comments)
- Understanding the Context API by Building a Spotify Clone in React (194 points, 9 comments)
- Using Custom React Hooks to Simplify Forms (167 points, 30 comments)
- How to Use the useContext Hook in React - Upmostly (154 points, 27 comments)
- Build a React Switch Toggle Component (150 points, 26 comments)
- Form Validation Using Custom React Hooks (106 points, 23 comments)
- Published my first React component, Modali: A delightful modal for the Hooks era! (63 points, 7 comments)
- Build a Password Strength Meter in React (40 points, 10 comments)
- Build a File Uploader with React Dropzone in React (39 points, 2 comments)
- 1076 points, 1 submission: -silverman-
- 1062 points, 1 submission: Arcotechbeats
- A Message to All the Self Taught Devs Feeling Discouraged... (1062 points, 102 comments)
- 980 points, 4 submissions: FlorinPop17
- 931 points, 8 submissions: domyen
- Storybook 5.0 for React just launched! (258 points, 67 comments)
- Storybook DocsPage - Beautiful documentation, instantly (228 points, 18 comments)
- State of Storybook 2019 – a breakout year for a popular frontend tool (173 points, 31 comments)
- Component Story Format – expressive universal component examples for Storybook (68 points, 8 comments)
- Introducing Storybook Design System, a reusable UI library for contributors (built in the open) (66 points, 6 comments)
- Storybook 5.1 is here! (55 points, 4 comments)
- Design Systems for Developers – a free 9 chapter guide for React with code commits (52 points, 4 comments)
- Storybook 5.2 – streamlined component docs for design systems and UI libraries (31 points, 12 comments)
- 852 points, 2 submissions: intrepidev
- I made an interactive solver for the traveling salesman problem to visualize different algorithms with hooks and web workers. Each step of progress is drawn to the map in real-time and can be controlled all in the browser at tspvis.com. (628 points, 61 comments)
- I made on offline notetaking app using hooks, indexeddb, material-ui, and redux with support for markdown. Notes are stored locally for maximum privacy. Looking to improve https://www.ofnote.site (224 points, 44 comments)
- 814 points, 4 submissions: bugzpodder
- 797 points, 6 submissions: magenta_placenta
- Remove "Redux itself is very simple" (325 points, 216 comments)
- 21 Talks from React Rally 2019 (208 points, 12 comments)
- svg-to-react - a utility to convert raw SVG files into accessible and extendable React Components (129 points, 16 comments)
- Introducing Base Web, Uber’s New Design System for Building Websites in React (60 points, 7 comments)
- Material-UI v4 is out (40 points, 14 comments)
- Introducing Worldview - a React library that makes it easy to render 2D and 3D scenes (35 points, 1 comment)
- 759 points, 4 submissions: benawad
- 748 points, 7 submissions: rwieruch
- Advanced Webpack Setup from Scratch (209 points, 20 comments)
- History of React Components and Patterns (118 points, 8 comments)
- React Component Composition: What, Why and How (71 points, 6 comments)
- Modern State Management with Hooks: useState, useReducer, useContext (68 points, 8 comments)
- How to use Firebase Realtime Database in React (47 points, 8 comments)
- useReducer or useState - When to use which? (47 points, 10 comments)
- 746 points, 1 submission: PHPonPCP
- If you're learning React, steer clear of 80% of the content on this subreddit. (746 points, 231 comments)
- 735 points, 5 submissions: latviancoder
- useJquery: An essential hook for your React applications (246 points, 41 comments)
- Getting hired as a remote frontend developer in 2019 (165 points, 53 comments)
- From Redux to Hooks: A Case Study (147 points, 49 comments)
- Video-tutorial about performance profiling using Profiler and Chrome Performance Tab (121 points, 12 comments)
- I finished my portfolio! (56 points, 60 comments)
- 698 points, 9 submissions: singsong43
- I've started a YouTube channel where I review other people's code and refactor it whilst explaining why. Please check out my first video (on React) and let me know what you think! (171 points, 46 comments)
- Building a Manga Reader PWA Using React.js | Part 1 | Pair Programming (130 points, 4 comments)
- PWA Manga Reader in React/Node.js | Integrating With MangaEden API | Part 3 | Pair Programming (91 points, 7 comments)
- Finally Building the Frontend... | React/Node PWA Manga Reader | Part 6 | Pair Programming (75 points, 2 comments)
- Professional React Developer Performs Code Review | React.js Todo List | Code Review #4 Part 1 (54 points, 12 comments)
- Professional React Developer Reviews and Refactors Code | React.js Cards | Code Review #5 Part 1 (50 points, 36 comments)
- I've uploaded a different style of code review this time, where I have a discussion on a React.js library with a former colleague. Please check it out and let me know what you think! (49 points, 9 comments)
- React/Node.js Microservices App With Docker and GraphQL | Part 1 | Code With Me! (42 points, 2 comments)
- PWA Manga Reader in React/Node.js | Setting up MongoDB with Mongoose | Part 2 | Pair Programming (36 points, 1 comment)
- 686 points, 4 submissions: swizec
- useAuth – the simplest way to add authentication to your React app (336 points, 78 comments)
- I wrote this to help me wrap my head around React Suspense for data fetching. Hope it helps you too (147 points, 15 comments)
- useDimensions – a React Hook to measure DOM nodes (124 points, 32 comments)
- Hooks based WebGL library for React (79 points, 6 comments)
- 626 points, 6 submissions: murimuffin
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Responsive Chart Components with ResizeObserver (169 points, 14 comments)
- Creating an Animated Tree Chart – Using React (Hooks) with D3 (168 points, 0 comments)
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Animated Bar Chart (130 points, 3 comments)
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Curved Line Chart (87 points, 2 comments)
- Using React (Hooks) with D3 –  Racing Bar Chart (42 points, 0 comments)
- [Tutorial] Visualizing the Breaking Bad Timeline – Using React (Hooks) with D3 (30 points, 0 comments)
- 623 points, 1 submission: noonien_soong_86
- 615 points, 3 submissions: Hidja
- React + Firebase + Redux + Material-UI Social Media site tutorial (Skip to #14 to skip Firebase back-end setup) (feedback will be appreciated :) (315 points, 42 comments)
- React + Redux with Hooks (using new react-redux 7.1 hooks) (165 points, 37 comments)
- React Typescript Tutorial - Why and How (135 points, 22 comments)
- 612 points, 4 submissions: peggyrayzis
- Apollo raises $22 million to simplify app development (393 points, 48 comments)
- The new Apollo docs site, now built with Gatsby themes! (114 points, 11 comments)
- Official React Hooks support for Apollo Client is here! (53 points, 17 comments)
- Apollo Client 2.5: GraphQL state management (52 points, 12 comments)
- 611 points, 4 submissions: Aroneus
- Have you started using React hooks yet? If not, I made a quick video that outlines the basics in a simple way. Cheers! (237 points, 71 comments)
- A React video tutorial! Live chat app with Hooks, Context, Web sockets (socket.io) and Material UI (184 points, 11 comments)
- A video tutorial on how to build a full stack job board app with React hooks, create-react-app and deploy on digitalocean (all in 100 minutes!) (100 points, 2 comments)
- Are you using the React context API yet? Made another video explanation, with a simple example, PLUS discussion of the million dollar question: does it replace Redux? (90 points, 37 comments)
- 557 points, 5 submissions: alexreardon
- What does react-beautiful-dnd cost to maintain? (187 points, 13 comments)
- react-beautiful-dnd 10.1 is out! (154 points, 31 comments)
- react-beautiful-dnd 11.0: The one with hooks 🎣 (almost 🙈) (85 points, 10 comments)
- react-beautiful-dnd 12.0 is out!! (80 points, 8 comments)
- virtual list support for react-beautiful-dnd is coming soon (51 points, 2 comments)
- 553 points, 2 submissions: tazemebro
- create-react-app 3.3.0 released! Support for optional chaining and nullish coalescing operators (378 points, 56 comments)
- After wrestling with managing network request state, I decided to create use-axios-client: a custom hooks library to abstract away your network request state so you can focus on building your UI. (175 points, 52 comments)
- 545 points, 2 submissions: jones-macallan
- I made a tutorial on how to make a App Intro component with animations [link in comment] (329 points, 23 comments)
- Med-i: a health app built with React Native. Call national emergency numbers from anywhere, find nearby pharmacies, get medication for your symptoms and learn first aid steps in case of accidents and emergencies. [app links in the comment] (216 points, 30 comments)
- 510 points, 1 submission: iconof
- My top React techtalks of 2019 (510 points, 36 comments)
- 507 points, 4 submissions: wcandillon
- Monzo Card Selection - “Can it be done in React Native?” (With Hooks +
API)(195 points, 4 comments)
- Apple Bedtime - “Can it be done in React Native?” (181 points, 31 comments)
- Safari Tabs - “Can it be done in React Native?” (66 points, 10 comments)
- YouTube Transitions - “Can it be done in React Native?” (65 points, 21 comments)
- Monzo Card Selection - “Can it be done in React Native?” (With Hooks +
- 505 points, 1 submission: Wojtek1942
- 484 points, 2 submissions: yershalom
- 477 points, 6 submissions: jsloverr
- Create Stripe Subscription Payments Using React & AWS Lambda Pt 2: Building Our React Frontend (117 points, 6 comments)
- Phantom props, unnecessary renders and what no one told me about memo() (104 points, 39 comments)
- How Redux Connect compares to the new Redux Hooks. (87 points, 37 comments)
- No more tears, handling Forms in React using Formik, part I (78 points, 47 comments)
- No more tears, handling Forms in React using Formik, part II (51 points, 12 comments)
- Testing Components built using React Hooks with Jest + Enzyme (40 points, 7 comments)
- 459 points, 2 submissions: slide-lock
- React Transitions Library (Animations for react router) (239 points, 32 comments)
- Introducing Full Page React Router Transitions (220 points, 31 comments)
- 450 points, 1 submission: PistachioPlz
- 441 points, 1 submission: wronglyzorro
- A message to the beginners out there who are seeking help. (441 points, 52 comments)
- 440 points, 1 submission: PickleRick104
- swyx (6552 points, 1264 comments)
- acemarke (3632 points, 465 comments)
- gaearon (1744 points, 128 comments)
- dance2die (937 points, 276 comments)
- Awnry_Abe (917 points, 385 comments)
- timmonsjg (887 points, 408 comments)
- brianvaughn (798 points, 115 comments)
- Charles_Stover (670 points, 133 comments)
- careseite (641 points, 110 comments)
- Yodiddlyyo (609 points, 87 comments)
- themaincop (554 points, 87 comments)
- minty901 (491 points, 50 comments)
- brodega (476 points, 44 comments)
- AegisToast (451 points, 52 comments)
- stolinski (443 points, 43 comments)
- mawburn (431 points, 10 comments)
- VanaticalDesign (428 points, 91 comments)
- zephyrtr (415 points, 61 comments)
- NotSelfAware (388 points, 9 comments)
- skizzoat (372 points, 24 comments)
- SpecificGeneral (371 points, 45 comments)
- spryes (369 points, 21 comments)
- neotorama (361 points, 7 comments)
- editor_of_the_beast (348 points, 70 comments)
- OutsourcedToRobots (342 points, 48 comments)
- TrillCyborg (316 points, 26 comments)
- bikeshaving (307 points, 23 comments)
- Xiy (304 points, 78 comments)
- Earhacker (302 points, 33 comments)
- Baryn (298 points, 77 comments)
- drcmda (293 points, 68 comments)
- StuckOnCoboldLevel (286 points, 5 comments)
- dixncox (279 points, 3 comments)
- mrmckeb (264 points, 46 comments)
- evenisto (262 points, 85 comments)
- soulshake (256 points, 28 comments)
- Skeith_yip (255 points, 52 comments)
- gekorm (252 points, 20 comments)
- iamkiko (251 points, 5 comments)
- loradan (242 points, 8 comments)
- jameskingio (241 points, 48 comments)
- Klathmon (241 points, 19 comments)
- Drawman101 (239 points, 28 comments)
- FullMetal21337 (239 points, 9 comments)
- jarod-burch (238 points, 59 comments)
- xmashamm (236 points, 48 comments)
- ArcanisCz (236 points, 36 comments)
- LosEagle (236 points, 6 comments)
- Trout_Tickler (234 points, 5 comments)
- nandapandatech (230 points, 20 comments)
- react-interactive-paycard by albaneso (1938 points, 76 comments)
- I fucking did it. by OutsourcedToRobots (1470 points, 140 comments)
- I didn’t get paid, so I open sourced my clients project by TrillCyborg (1385 points, 193 comments)
- Proof-of-concept for gyroscope-controlled canvas (smartphone rotation controls visible canvas part) using THREE, PIXI and React by skizzoat (1212 points, 65 comments)
- After falling in love with React Native less than a year ago, here's my first project, Tour, a drag-drop-based travel planning app. (iOS beta link in comments) by VanaticalDesign (1140 points, 177 comments)
- My first extension on React (Homy: Home page for Google Chrome) by -silverman- (1076 points, 114 comments)
- A Message to All the Self Taught Devs Feeling Discouraged... by Arcotechbeats (1062 points, 102 comments)
- Microsoft has open sourced their Frontend Bootcamp training materials (including React and Redux exercises) by swyx (824 points, 84 comments)
- 🛠👨💻 Made my first VSCode extension! Easily convert a file to a folder without breaking any import / export paths by SpecificGeneral (772 points, 94 comments)
- If you're learning React, steer clear of 80% of the content on this subreddit. by PHPonPCP (746 points, 231 comments)
- 747 points: gaearon's comment in Dan Abramov deactivates Twitter account
- 353 points: neotorama's comment in there is just too much blogging about react...
- 292 points: spryes's comment in Dan Abramov deactivates Twitter account
- 286 points: mawburn's comment in If you're learning React, steer clear of 80% of the content on this subreddit.
- 280 points: StuckOnCoboldLevel's comment in PSA: Axios is mostly dead
- 253 points: dixncox's comment in Why did you learn react.js?
- 243 points: iamkiko's comment in My first extension on React (Homy: Home page for Google Chrome)
- 217 points: LosEagle's comment in I'm making this NSFW GIF Swiper thingy
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats