Aimbot For Cs1 6 Free Download
Here is a link download Counter Strike 1.6. Write something about yourself. Works for Steam and Non Steam! Home About Me Blog Serial Number Dan Cd Key Autocad 2020 Java Version 6.11 Download Free. Counter Strike 1.6 No Steam - CNET Download.
Download wALEED RAJPUT: LAG PROBLEM SOLVE
Features - Non-Steam Compatible - Custom PanicKey - BoxESP / DistanceESP / FarESP / NameESP / VisibleESP - Vector AimBot / AimKey / FOV, Smooth, DrawFOV, DrawVec - PlayerGlow / WallHack / ThirdPerson - CrossHair. Download Global Offensive CS 1.6 STEAM CS 1.6 NO STEAM CS1.5, HL2, CZ & more. Hack games 2020" "gta 5 keygen" "fifa 14 keygen" "watch dogs keygen" " "hack for games android" "cs 1.6 hack" cs 1.6 no recoil" "cs 1.6 no recoil cfg. How To Make A Counter Strike 1.6 Dedicated Server (Non Steam). Download Cs 1.6 latest version.
Create cs 1.6 non steam server – Gaming Beast
Counter strike 1.6 download free install, cs 1.6 full install. Have anyone this issue? Download CS hack EnhancedAim Cracked CS1.6 free - aimbot triggerbot no recoil esp hack box esp ballhack esp nadeglow esp no sky glow models chams wallhack crosshair flash warning fullbright whitewalls wireframe lambert auto pistol bunnyhop duckjump panic key anti hl-guard. Download counter-strike 1.6 Non Steam, cs 1.6 download Non. Hlds Crack Non Steam Server Cs https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=825.
Counter-Strike 1.6 - WaRzOnE Free Download
R Aimbot V1 0 Cs 1 6 Downlaod mediafire links free download, download R Aimbot v1 0, R Aimbot v1 0 by [email protected], R Aimbot v1 0 - r aimbot v1 0 cs 1 6 downlaod mediafire files. We'll ask you for the following, so go ahead and include them with your ticket: An uncropped screenshot of the error. Wallhack updated and customized by sholecfg2k13! Setting its development, you can play without fear of ban on any server. Hello fellas, just looking on my old projects and i saw that i still have one stable wh, already tested it on servers with "quality" anti cheat system and guess what, it worked like a charm without even getting banned.
- How To Make a Non-STEAM Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Download Counter Strike 1.6 masterserver, Cs 1.6 server list
- Cs 1.6 last version download, Counter-strike 1.6 download
- Counter-strike 1.6 download windows 10, cs 1.6 free full
- Aimbot para cs 1.6 no steam indetectable
- Patch Non Steam Protocol 47
- Bot For Cs 1.6 V44 Free Download – ClicktoFax
- Valve steam key generator trend: CD Key Generator
- Why am I not able to connect to a server on a non-steam
- Steam Community: : Guide: : Counter-Strike 1.6 Settings
- How To Make Counter Strike 1.6 Server [Non-Steam]
- How to run counter strike 1.6 in full screen non-window
- Counter-Strike 1.6 v32.1 FULL Non-Steam - -Download Games
- Counter Strike 1 6 Non Steam - CNET Download
- Counter Strike 1.6 Server List
- Counter Strike 1.6 Servers
Serial code counter-Strike Ultra Launcher [Counter-Strike 1.6
CS hacks - Download free VAC proof hacks & cheats for Counter-Strike 1.6. Offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time. New Releases Specials Free Games By User Tags Browse All POPULAR VR GAMES. All CS 1.6 servers have closed so you. Depending on your counter strike cdsystem specs, cs cd key you may want to look in to toning down some of the options cs 1.6 cd key, and leave the anti-aliasing at the door.
Keygen cS hacks - Free Counter-Strike 1.6 VAC Proof hacks
1000 FREE Steam accounts! . Call of Duty Ghost Key Geneator. Counter Strike 1.6 Cd Key Crack, Serial & Keygen. I can hear the mouse going over the options, new game icons or whatever there called but I cant see anything. If this is the case it is usually found in the full download archive itself.
Patch V23 Do Cs 1.6 Non Steam Chomikuj - The best free
But as usual people say something is impossible and i live to prove. Hacki do cs 1.6 non steam. Counter Strike 1.6 Non Steam - CNET Download https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=839. [Release] [FREE] Steam Accounts! - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game. Download Counter Strike 1.6 HLDS for free.
CS 1.6 can't hear players speaking in ... - Steam Community
Original is the most compatible for online gameplay and windows 10. CS Cheats - in short, cheats are programs, which help a player to play better. Discussion on How to make a Counter Strike 1.6 NoSteam server within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category. Counter-Strike: Source Category: MMO Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person Developer: Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment. Serial number The serial number for Counter is available This release was created for you, eager to use Counter Strike 1.6 CD Keys Original full and with without limitations.
Download cs 1.6 version free - Counter-strike 1.6 full setup
This app is designed to remove serial number or STEAM connection from your Counter Strike 1.6 client if you wan't to play it without purchasing. CS 1.6 (BETA) fps only 60 *Solved* with gl_vsync 0 in console Hi i have only 60 fps i use also fps_max 100 and have switch off vertical sync in nVidia X-server Settings. Download aimbot, wallhack, speedhack & lots of other hacks. We are unable to find any results for Counter Strike for Windows 8 Compatibility Center. Steam Community: : Guide: : CS 1.6 Rates Guide.
- Counter Strike 1.6 With Crack
- Hledejte: counter strike 1.6
- Hlds Crack Non Steam Server Csl - Enoezams Blog
- Ending Soon: CSGO Free Steam Keys - No surveys or Key
- 20+ Best CS 1.6 Cheats images
- Steam Key Generator 2020 - Google Sites
- Free Counter Strike 1 6 No Steam - Free downloads and
- CS 1.6 download, Counter Strike 1.6 download, CS 1.6
Key generator counter-Strike patches - Counter-Strike Wiki
Counter Strike 1.6 Non Steam Download. Counter-Strike 1.6: OUTLAW Nov 19 2020 TBD First Person Shooter. Do it like a movie and it will not be detected! CS 1.6 game is legendary, a lot of players leave this game and started playing another version of Counter Strike – CS Source or CS Global Offensive, but most part of the players come back to CS 1.6 or just dont play any version of Counter Strike game anymore, because only version 1.6 of this full version game is most unique and oldest, this game dont required good PC hardware and players who.
Is 1.6 still worth buying?: : Counter-Strike General
WallHack do cs 1.6 na STEAM w 100% nigdy NIEWYKRYWALNY. I had googled it, visited various websites, discussion forums, and also on Youtube but never I hav. Counter strike 1 6 no steam free download - Counter Strike 1.6 Patch v44, JBDubbs HLDS for Steam, Market Monitor for Counter Strike Global Offensive on STEAM Community - Free Version, and many. The client already has a built-in english chat that allows you to communicate in the game without any problems, the. The last few CS updates they briefly changed this to maximum 100 but because everyone had 101 in their config, it defaulted to 30 and caused mass spam to steam support asking them why, so because of this they changed the max to 102, just to stop the spam of forum threads to steam support, but really the correct setting you should use is 100.
Download Counter-stirke 1.6 non steam – CS 1.6
I have CS 1.6 Non-Steam Because, I looked your video than you show the karambit knife, and I don't know how install those gloves on CS 1.6 Non-Steam. The Cs 1.6 Non Steam did not allow the disappearance of this amazing and unique game. Hey everyone, today some friends and I decided it was a brilliant idea to create a LAN server for us to play on Uni. Counter-Strike - WaRzOnE They have highest ratings and their version works like a charm. Discussion on Abhop + Aimbot Counter-Strike [Steam ONLY] within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.
[PSA] xCobalt's Complete Guide to Everything You Could Possibly Want to Know about CS:GO Trading
This is a post that isn't just aimed towards newer players, but to everybody. I'm including a lot of information in this, and it is basically my guide to trading in general. It's a compilation of my past 2 years of trading combined with everything I've learned from other people, and I hope that it helps you all.
I will be adding more on to this guide, but this has already taken me 4 hours to type, so I will be gradually adding on. If you have anything to contribute or suggest to me, then please feel free!
I would also like to add that I'm doing my best to credit everyone who made x image, but some of the images were found on imgur or without parent posts, so if you could please tell me who made x image, I will happily update the post with credit to them.
Edit: Fixed a lot of typos.
Edit 2: Thanks for all of the support and feedback! Very glad to know that people will be using this guide :)
Edit 3: If you guys want, I will go ahead and work on the video version I was considering making this week. It will be a fair amount of work, but It should be nice.
Edit 4: More Grammar and spelling fixed
Edit 5: Removed Katowice price Generalization
Edit 6: Holy shit! This is now one of the top 6 highest ranking posts of all time on the subreddit! Thank you all so much for the love and support, and let's try to keep new traders always informed and aware!
(Press CTRL+F To Find These on the Page)
1.0 The Basics
- 1.1 Getting Started
- 1.2 Who To Trust
- 1.3 Cashrep & Steamrep
- 1.4 Most Common Scams
- 1.5 Trading Etiquette
- 1.6 Trade Confirmations: What are they?
- 2.1 Slaughter
- 2.2 Crimson Web
- 2.3 Fade
- 2.4 Marble Fade
- 2.5 Electric Hive
- 2.6 Kami
- 2.7 Case Hardened
- 2.8 Doppler
- 2.9 Other
- 3.1 All Knives
- 3.2 All Skins
- 4.1 Items over 130 Keys
- 4.2 Key Prices
- 5.1 Which Stickers Add Value?
- 6.1 Calculating Sticker Value
Without further stalling, let's get started!
1.0 - Trading Basics
In late 2011, before CS:GO was even released, Valve introduced the ability to trade TF2 items in Steam. It was a phenomenon that nobody thought would become as big as it was, and it has only expanded over the last 5 years. With the Arms Deal update in CS:GO on the 14th of August, 2013, we were introduced to what would eventually become one of the largest and most sustained economies in gaming. A trade is when two steam users interact by moving items from accounts, and the safety and level of it has evolved since its release. Trades can be live, or they can be offers. An offer is when a user sends a non-live trade to another player, who can then spend time to think about it, and either decline or accept the offer.
1.1 - Getting Started
Against what all of the nothing to knife videos would lead you to believe, trading is not something where you can get to a FN Dragon Lore from a Nova Sand mesh... well not within 2 weeks (Unless you are very fucking lucky.) The best way to start out trading is to invest $50+ and start from there. The more you invest, the easier it is to make profit, but there are more risks associated with some higher tier items. The least amount of money you should spend when getting into the game is $10, $5 is fine too, but honestly, it is worth spending the amount of money that you might spend on lunch to buy some skins that will last longer then said lunch.
In order to get started with trading, you will need the following:
- 1. A Steam Account (And the Desktop Client, obviously)
- 2. Some Items
- 3. A Smartphone
- 4. The Steam Mobile App
- 5. Common Sense (This one is extremely important)
1.2 - Who to Trust
Deciding on who to trust is simultaneously extremely easy and incredibly difficult. When you're doing a normal trade, there is next to nothing that the other person can do to scam you. Basically, as long as they or you send a trade offer with both items in the trade, you're golden.
Never trade with people who do the following:
- Ask for a middleman for an item to item trade. If they ask because you have two of the same item and want to make sure it isn't glitched, don't listen to them.
- Accounts that claim to be CSGOLounge bots that need 'verification' or else your account will be banned. They're just bullshitting you.
- People who will say that they will get you items later (i.e. offering 75 keys for an 80 key item, and they will give you their extra 5 tradable keys later.
- People who offer you real cash for your items, especially if you didn't ask for cash. If you're asking for cash, then check their cashreps and do your research, this is explained in the next subchapter.
So what is cashrep? Cashrep is a Reputation thread that a user uses when they are doing trades for real money. If you're looking to start trading with real money yourself, the best thing to do is to small money trades with extremely reputable traders who have extensive cashrep, to start building your own.
So what is steamrep? Steamrep (http://steamrep.com/) is a community run website that is aimed stopping scammers in their tracks. Always check a user's account before trading with them, regardless of whether they are doing a cash trade with you or not. This is important, because some people will go to extensive lengths just to get a bit of extra cash from you. I am also aware that everyone does not believe steamrep is necessary, but believe me when I say that it is actually a very useful tool that has saved me plenty of time with figuring out people who have tried to scam me out of real money.
1.4 - The Most Common Scams
- The Middleman Scam: This is probably the most common scam. It is where the Scammer will tell the victim that they want to use a victim's friend as a middleman to trade the item to to make sure it isn't duped. They will then use one of their friends to impersonate your friend, and add you to a group chat with the fake friend, and then steal your item. Just simply don't trade with these people.
- The Swap: Another very common scam where the person will have two of the same item, but with different stickers/conditions/patterns, and they will swap out the item you want with the shittier version. This one can be tricky, if the person has two or more of the item you want, get them to send a trade offer, and inspect the skin in the offer before accepting.
- The Fake Bot: If you're livestreaming & gambling (or even not streaming sometimes), or you post a trade on lounge, always check the verification codes and the bot's pages to make sure that they are indeed the bot you think they are. This is pretty easy to avoid, as Lounge bots will never need to verify your account.
Here is a list of the things that you should and shouldn't do just as general rules of thumb.
- Don't be an asshole. You'll get more respect, better offers, and you'll probably make friends just by simply being more polite with people. Even when getting frustrated, attempt to keep your head screwed on and be polite.
- Always check your item's prices before listing them. If you've had an item for a while, it may have gone up/down, and it's easier on everybody if you just doublecheck the price of your item so that people don't yell at you. Also, don't just overprice your items at all, unless they actually have the value for it.
- Respect people of higher authority. Well-respected traders are well-respected for a reason, if you're talking with someone high up on the trading ladder, be sure to treat them well.
- Don't beg for items. Pretty straightforward.
- Don't argue with people's prices on items unless you are extremely experienced with them. If you legitimately believe someone is asking too much for an item (i.e. a case hardened), get someone who is experienced to take a look at it.
- When you mention float values, don't only type the first digit after the 0 (i.e. Karambit Crimson Web 0.1 Float). This can be misleading, as items such as dragon lores vary extremely from 0.29 to 0.20 floats.
Trade confirmations are done via a mobile device. They are pretty much forced upon players to make them do their best to keep their accounts secure. All that you need to do when trading is open your phone, click on the notification that the app gives you, and doublecheck and confirm the trade.
2.0 - Patterns: What Are They And Why are They Important?
A pattern is an ID from 1-999 that is assigned to any item in one's inventory. Randomly generated skins (such as Electric Hive, Crimson Web, Case Hardened, Modern Hunter, Fade, etc.) will appear unique in every pattern. Don't be mistaken though, patterns do affect static skins (such as Dragon Lore, Fire Serpent, Howl, etc.) in a significant way as well. Each pattern also changed wear placement on the gun slightly (i.e. two different skins with the exact same float but different pattern IDs can have completely different scratches.)
It is also noteworthy that every single skin on a given gun with a certain pattern ID will have the exact same wear placement, regardless of what skin it is.
This is important. Note that on ALL of the DLC Knives (Butterfly, Huntsman, Falchion, Shadow Daggers, and the Bowie Knife), the patterns are mirrored. This means that any 'double sided xx' on these knives are lying, or just uninformed.
2.1 - Slaughter Patterns
Slaughter has a wide variety of unique looks, but not all patterns that people claim are patterns are accepted by the community.
The most commonly used patterns are listed here:
- White Diamond
- Zebra (any pattern that isn't above)
This is what the slaughter pattern i nthe game files looks like, the shape in the middle of it is the heart.
2.2 - Crimson Web Patterns
Crimson web simultaneously matters the least and the most when it comes to patterns.
- If a crimson web knife has a float of 0.23 or higher, then the Webs shouldn't add any value. The exception is karambits, where it may add a few keys.
- On Factory New Crimson Webs (Knives only), a good webbing can increase the price by as much as 600 keys. The best example of this is again the Karambit, or the M9, as the M9s with 3 webs will usually sell for 500+ keys more then ones with no webs to one web.
2.3 - Fade Patterns
Fade value varies from knife to knife. On the gut knife it is actually unaffected 95% of the time (110% 0.00x usually goes for 105% of market, but nothing else usually sells for much more.) Flip knives are actually sold equivalent to their fade percentage of SA Price (i.e. 90% fade for 90% of steamanalyst, and same for 110%). Meanwhile Karambits go as low as 190 and as high as 700. I will have to update the guide with more prices soon.
Tip: You can use CSGOZone to check the fade percentages of most knives pretty acurately, but it isn't 100% accurate, so doublecheck with people to confirm the fade.
Tip 2: Metjm has an amazing database to scroll through every fade pattern on a few of the knives. View Here.
- Karambit Fade Guide - Credit to redditfellow for his post
- M9 Fade Guide - Credit to Keistl
- Huntsman Fade Guide
- Gut Fade Guide
- Butterfly Fade Guide
- Falchion Fade Guide
- Bayonet Fade Guide
- Bowie Fade Guide - Credit to Harrison1220
- Shadow Daggers Fade Guide - Credit to kciNFL
- Flip Fade Guide
- MAC-69 Fade Guide - Credit to iNoToRi0uS
- Rambo Fade Guide
- If someone can link me a good Glock-18 Fade guide, it would help. I'm surprised that it is so difficult to find a proper guide.
Marble fades are one of the most desirable knife finishes in the game, being quite popular in general. Against what some of the shittily made guides out there will have you to believe, you can only get True Fire & Ice with no yellow on the Karambit, Flip Knife, Gut Knife, and Bayonet. This means that you cannot get Fire and Ice on the M9 Bayonet.
On The M9 Bayonet, the most desirable pattern is the Max Red tip, the least desirable is yellow, and the middle child is blue tips.
- Gut MF Guide
- Flip MF Guide - Credit to -JoshNelson-
- Bayonet MF Guide
- M9 Marble Fades are Self-explanatory, but here is an image of the best Red tips. - Credit to ESCAPE_PLANET_X
- Kara MF Guide - Credit to legit-lurker and GrilledByWeber
Electric hives are a skin with a wide pattern range, but many traders either ignore them or are even unaware of the pattern value ranges. I'm an Electric Hive enthusiast myself, and I'm speaking out of my own experience for this part.
Similar to Case Hardeneds, Electric hives desirability peaks at Full Blue, followed by Full Orange hives. Other hives are generally considered to be nothing special, and sell ar market.
The desirability of blue patterns is based NOT on the amount of blue/orange, but the solidity of the line itself. The ideal patterns are shown below, note where the purple line sits.
- Full Horizontal Blue Line Electric Hive, Formerly Owned By Myself. Worth 50+ keys In Factory New
- 'Full Blue' Hive. Worth around 15 keys
- 'Fade Hive'
- Orange Hive
- Regular Hive
2.6 - Kami Patterns
Kamis are purely based on whatever the person is willing to pay for them. A Good example is the Vagina Kami, which from what I've heard has sold for more then 20 keys in the past..
Many patterns exist on the back of the 5-7 Kami, but there aren't that many solid guides for them.
2.7 - Case Hardened Patterns
Case Hardened is simultaneously one of the most and least desired skin & knife finishes in the game.
The prices of these items involve too many factors for me to go over, but the TL;DR version of it is that Blue = Sexy and Rust/Grey = Shit.
Here are some examples of blue gems for each case hardened. Credit to acidaus for finding some of the METJMs and Alamer99 for 3 of the bowies:
- M9 Bayonet
- Gut Knife
- Flip Knife
- Bowie God Tiers
- Butterfly 494 // 398
- Shadow Daggers
Doppler is extremely controversial because of some of the terms that certain people use to describe their knives.
There are 7 different game files for the doppler, called Phases. The phases are as follows.
- Phase 1 - Purple and Pink
- Phase 2 - Pink and Purple
- Phase 3 - Green, Black, and Blue
- Phase 4 - Blue and Black
- Ruby - 10x rarer than the Phases
- Sapphire - 10x rarer than the phases
- Black Pearl - 100% Purple/Black Icon. 100x Rarer than Phases
2.9 - Other
This section is for skins that some people may argue deserve to have pattern price differences, but in my experience don't matter. Icarus fells for example are very debatable. I've bought and sold almost all of the Phases of icarus fells for 85% of steamanalyst in keys (only float has mattered in my experience), but I know that some people find certain patterns more desirable. With items such as Icarus fells, it is purely the user's preference that matters.
Other items that fall under this category are:
- Blue Steel
- Safari Mesh
- Sun in Leo
- Dark Water (Same palette as slaughter)
- Minotaur's Labyrinth
A float value (Or Floating Point) is a static numeric string used in programming to set a value for whatever purpose is correct in context. In the case of CS:GO, the float value of an item determines the amount of wear it has (relative to the pattern seed's wear placement.) Basically, higher float skins have worse wears (Battle-Scarred through Field-Tested) and lower float skins have better wears (Field-Tested through Factory New.)
The Float ranges for items are as follows:
- 0.00x - 0.069 = Factory New
- 0.07 - 0.149 = Minimal Wear
- 0.15 - 0.379 = Field-Tested
- 0.38 - 0.449 = Well-Worn
- 0.45 - 1.00 = Battle-Scarred
Float ranges vary on every skin in the game. It's noteworthy that on the Karambit, the pattern is just as important as the wear, as you can get 0.04 corners that look better then 0.000x ones.
Many knives have a minimum float of 0.06, which makes Factory New extremely rare, since skins have a bell curve on condition (making Field-Tested much more common then Factory New and Very Battle-Scarred)
- Crimson Web, Night, Ultraviolet, Boreal Forest, Forest DDPat, Urban Masked, Scorched, Safari Mesh, Vanilla (Yes, Vanilla too): 0.06 - 0.80
- Fade, Marble Fade, Tiger Tooth, Doppler: 0.00x - 0.079
- Stained, Damascus Steel, Case Hardened, Blue Steel: 0.00x - 1.00
- Rust Coat: 0.40 - 1.00
- Slaughter: 0.01 - 0.259
Rust coat and slaughter are the only knives that don't follow the trope.
3.2 - Float Values and Skins
Skins float ranges are determined by their creators.
The only skins that have 0.06 min floats are usually valve-made skins (such as fire serpent, safari mesh, etc.) and most other skins are usually 0.00x - 1.00.
Notable exceptions are AWP/M4 Asiimov (0.18 - 1.00) and Galil Chatterbox (0.35 - 1.00.)
4.0 - Key Trading 101
Keys are the universal currency of the Counter-Strike economy. So how exactly do they work?
If your item is regularly listed on the steam market (and doesn't have any special stickers/patterns), then the typical way to list it is to use SteamAnalyst's averages, and multiplying them by 0.80-0.90 depending on the item's desirability. 0.8 is 80%, which is usually considered a quicksell. 85%-90% are considered quicksells by some and normal prices by others. Note that no item should sell for 100% of steamanalyst if it has no special traits, unless the person wants the item very fast.
4.1 - High Tier Key Trading
For items over 130 keys, the most common thing to do is to look on Reddit (or lounge, depending on your style) and find similarly listed items that actually sold at that price recently. These are the community's agreed prices on these items. If you're using items that are regularly listed on the steam community market to trade for high tier items, then you will need to use the 80-90% averages as explained above.
4.2 - Key Prices
When buying keys with real cash, the price for you depends on several factors.
- Where you're buying from or who you're buying from.
- The method you're using.
- The amount you're buying.
- Your Reputation/Who You Are
5.0 - Souvenir Items 101
Souvenir items are items that were dropped from Souvenir packages, which were dropped from Valve-Sponsored Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Majors. These are all of the majors that have happened so far:
- 2013 DreamHack Winter
- 2014 DreamHack Winter
- 2014 EMS One Katowice
- 2014 ESL One Cologne
- 2015 ESL One Katowice
- 2015 DreamHack Cluj-Napoca
- 2015 ESL One Cologne
This is a debatable subject.
Stickers based on rarity (Rarest to Most common):
- 2013 DreamHack Winter
- 2014 EMS One Katowice
- 2014 DreamHack Winter
- 2014 ESL One Cologne
- 2015 ESL One Katowice
- 2015 ESL One Cologne
- 2015 DreamHack Cluj-Napoca
- ScreaM (M4/AK-47)
- kennyS (AWP)
- GuardiaN (AWP)
- LDLC & fNatic from DreamHack winter 2014 (SSG 08 | Detour)
- Device (AWP)
6.0 - Stickers on Guns
Up until mid 2015, stickers adding value to guns was considered to be a joke by the general trading community. Once the Katowice 2014 stickers skyrocketed, people realized that the look was actually worth paying for, and Kato 14 collectors started to grow. Now, stickers are considered to be an important part of the trading meta if their value is > 10 keys.
6.1 - Calculating Sticker Values
Before anything else, check these factors:
- The number of related stickers (i.e. 4 katowice 2014 stickers or just 1 katowice 2014)
- The placement (If there is only one notable sticker, or the best one is in the worst position)
- Are they scratched? (Even if it's just scratched once, the sticker loses all of its value immediately to a collector.)
7.0 - Trading FAQs
Q. What are steam levels and why do they matter?
Steam levels are a level (ofc) that is determined based on the number of badges a user possesses. Each badge is worth 100 XP (with a few exceptions) and they cost money to craft (usually). High steam levels have spent considerable amounts of time & money, and usually don't want to risk their high level account as it is hard to replicate. This does not mean that someone with say a level 300 account isn't scamming, but it is much less likely for someone with a steam level > 200 to scam then someone with say a 50 level. (Though there are scammers and legit dealers at all levels.)Q. I got scammed, what do I do?
Report it to Steam Support and on the Steamrep Forums & Partner communities. GoTrade itself is a great place to report scammers.Q. Why are Katowice Stickers and some souvenirs so expensive?
Simply because of the fact that they are from a time when CS was newer and less popular, so there is a small supply of them.Q. Why do traders pay so much just for a certain float or pattern?
Because of the rarity, uniqueness, and look.Q. How do I get started on cash trading?
The best way to get started on cash trading is to deal with well known traders in small amounts to build a rep.That's the end of the guide (For now). If there is anything that I should add to it, please let me know as I will be expanding it in the future. It took a considerable amount of time to make this, so I would very much appreciate your feedback!!
Ruinning the game we all love