Dexion Evicus - The Elder Scrolls Wiki
Adventure Quest Worlds - Free Fantasy MMORPG Game https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=917. Codex: Chaos Space Marines (4th Edition), pg. 50 The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information.
Good Sentences Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com
The New Republic, (4 ABY28 ABY) was the name of the galactic government established by the Alliance to Restore the Republic to replace the Galactic Empire after the Battle of Endor. And here's a list of all the Android permissions APKPure request on your device and what they mean to you: Check the Permission Page here. Steam Workshop:: RimWorld - Witcher Monster Hunt.
Key generator multi Diag Crack Chomikuj 18 - Spritorox's Blog
Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Saint. Antagonism between the Empires is at an all time high and war seems inevitable. Imperial City, many hours of quest and story content, new PvE dungeons, a huge PvP public dungeon, the Tel Var Stone system, an expanded crafting system, twenty-three new item sets, new Undaunted pledges, many combat and gameplay improvements and.
Boethiah's Glory - The Elder Scrolls Wiki
The quest details the investigation of a lost ancient Dwemer secret and the search for four pieces of solid Aetherium. Imperial glory patch 1.1 deutsch. Nice City Key Win a MP Italian Campaign as.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City - The Elder
By joining the imperial war effort to fight for king and country many hoped to prove something. Bare head of male right / Head of calf right in double linear. Put down this rebellion - For Archadia!
Serial code becky Sue Johnson Burgey (1954-2020) - Find A Grave Memorial
Becky Sue Burgey, 65, of Carey, passed away on January 19, 2020 at Blanchard Valley Hospital. In the Nintendo DS version of Sonic Colors, Team Chaotix were tasked to investigate Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park and find Dr. Eggman. If you want another copy or already have the game in library, use the `extra` tag.
Hack imperial College London
Crack quotes Imperium - Warhammer 40k
Mount & Blade Warband Nexus - Mods and community https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=914. Imperial Glory is a helpful, trial version multiplatform game (also available for Mac), that belongs to the category PC games with subcategory Strategy (more specifically Real Time Strategy). It reported that group revenue.
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Steam Community: : Guide: : How to cheat in Imperial Glory
- Imperial Glory No-CD Patches & Game Fixes- GameBurnWorld
- WW1/WW2 Items, Military, old Antiques, Fire Dept Stuff
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory: World Championship Tournament
Activity code filePlanet > Gaming > Strategy > Real-Time
Sonix 102p driver mac read this. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2020 CD release of The Imperial Records Story 1962 on Discogs. Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Incorporation number: 2088957 Business registration number: 63264201.
Imperial Glory 1.0.0
Requirements to enter the Northern Realm. Since we added this game to our catalog in 2020, it has managed. The Inquisition, formally called the Holy Orders of the Emperor's Inquisition, is a secret organisation that exists outside the standard administrative hierarchy of the Imperium of Man.
|1||The Elder Scrolls Online - The Elder Scrolls Wiki||85%|
|2||GamesDeal - Global Game Keys and Cards Marketplace||62%|
|3||Changelog, page 1 - Forum||68%|
|4||Games for PC, Mobile, iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac & Online||62%|
|5||Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord on Steam||88%|
|6||Imperial Glory on Steam||26%|
|7||IMPERIAL GLORY LODGES||14%|
|8||Home - TaleWorlds Entertainment||74%|
|9||Game crashes when i finish battle in campaign: : Imperial||50%|
|10||VoyForums: CHEROKEE GENEALOGY||1%|
Serial key sentences Day Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com
Alexsandr Kallus was a human male revolutionary who served as an agent of the Imperial Security Bureau, operating number ISB-021, before becoming a rebel spy in the formative days of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. Together with one to two fellow players, stop the tomb raiders who have their eyes on the treasures of this lost empire.
Imperial Splendour mod for Empire: Total War - Mod DB
Book online or call 1-800-350-6205 to speak with a local expert. Tobacco giant Imperial Brands has revealed that sales lifted higher over the past year as solid demand for tobacco offset weakness in its e-cigarette operations. One such sceptre, initially sent to Genabackis with High Fist Dujek, was considered the most valuable object in the 5th Army.
Uncomplicated Programs In YourBride- A Background
CD.TEXTFILES.COM: The Past on Plastic https://save-up.ru/crack/?key=919. Experience never-before-seen technology that animates more than 30, 000 characters at once. In Imperial Glory, gameplay is split between a 2D world map that's used for territory expansion and a 3D battleground where the armies face each other.
- Your path to glory begins today in Crusader Kings III
- Mach3 CNC Controller Software Installation and Configuration
- MobyGames Cheats Hints and Codes
- DIAMOND T 201 For Sale - 1 Listings
- Imperial Glory, page 1 - Forum
Tips and Hints for Games & Apps, Guides
GamesDeal is a rapidly growing gaming marketplace. Imperial Glory GAME MOD Imperial Glory Conquest v.1.0. Imperial Island (1) Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land (1) Imperial Island 3 - DLC (1) Imperium Galactica (1) Imperium Galactica 2 (1) Imperium Romanum (1) Impire (1) Impossible Creatures (3) Impulsion (1) In 80 Tagen um die Welt (1) In Between (3) In Vitra (1) Inca Ball (1.
- Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms - The Age of
- South Rim view of the Grand Canyon - Linda Jeffers
- Imperial Report on Saarthal - The Elder Scrolls Wiki
- Steam Community: : Total War: NAPOLEON
- Imperial glory for Android - APK Download
- Imperial Glory on GOG.com
- Descargar Resident Evil 2 Iso Psx Espa Mf
- Crusader Kings II on Steam
- Imperial Palace - Warhammer 40k
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - The Call of Duty Wiki
Oh you like cars? Name every car.
ABA Abadal Abarth Abbott Motor Company ABC Abingdon Abra AC Acadian Acura Adams-Farwell Adler Advance Aeon Aero Aerocarene AGA AGR Aixam AJS AKS Alanqa Alba Albar Albion Alco Alesia Alfa Romeo Allard Alldays & Onions Alpine Alta Alvis Ambassador AMC American Austin American Bantam American LaFrance American Motor Car Company Amilcar Amphicar AMV Anadol Anglian Anhui Jianghuai Automobile (JAC) Ansaldo Apal Apollo Apperson Aptera Aquila Arab Arash Arden Argyll Ariel Ariès Armadale Armstrong Electric Armstrong Siddeley Arnolt Aro Arrol-Johnston Artega ASA Ascari Asia ASL ASM Asquith Asquith Motor Company Ltd. Aston Martin Asüna Atalanta Attica Auburn Audi Aurora Austin-Healey Austin-Morris Austin Rover Group Austral Austro-Daimler Autobacs Autobianchi Autobleu Autocar Autocars Automobilbau Saier Auto Union AutoVAZ Autovia Autozam Autozodiaco Auverland AV Monocar Avanti Avia Avtodesign AWE AWZ AXR
B Engineering Bajaj-Tempo Baker Motor Vehicle Ballot Bandini Baoding Dadi Baojun Baolong Barkas Barley Bayliss-Thomas BAZ Bean Beaumont Bebi Bedelia Bedford Vehicles Beijing Automotive Group (BAIC) Bellier Belsize Bentall Bentley Benz Berkeley Berliet Berrien Buggy Beuk Biddle Bignan Birkin Biscuter Bitter Bizzarrini Blackjack Blixt BMC BMW BNC Bond Borgward Brammo Brasier Brennabor Bricklin Bright Automotive Brilliance Bristol British Leyland British Salmson BRM Brooke Brush Brutsch BSA Scout Buchmann Buckle Buckler Budd Bufori Bugatti Buick Bungartz Burney Byd
C.A.C. Cadillac Calcott Callaway Caparo Cardi Casalini Castagna Caterham CD Ceirano Cemsa CG Chaigneau-Brasier Chaika Chamonix Champion Chang’An Changfeng Changhe Chaparral Charles H. Roe Charron Chatenet Checker Chenard & Walcker Chery Chevrolet Chevron Chiribiri Chrysler LLC Chrysler Plymouth Cicero Cisitalia Citroën Cizeta-Moroder Clan Clement-Bayard Clenet Clipper Cluley Clyno Colani Cole Columbia Comarth Commer Commuter Cars Connaught Continental Continental Motors Cooper Corbin Cord Corre-La Licorne Cottin & Desgouttes Crane Simplex Crosley Crosslander Crossley Cunningham CWS
Dacia Dadi (Chengdu) Dadi Auto Daewoo Daf Daihatsu Daimler Daimler AG Dare Darl Mat Darracq Datsun Dauer Davis Davrian Dawson Car Company DAX DB De Dion-Bouton De La Chapelle DeSoto De Tomaso De Vaux Delage Delahaye Delaunay-Belleville Delfino Dellow Delorean Denzel Derways Detroit Electric Detroit Motor Company Deutz Devin Devon Diana Diar Diatto DiMora Dioss DKW DKW-Vemag Doble Dodge Dome Don Foster Dongfeng Donkervoort Donnet-Zedel Dora Doretti Dort Dragon Motor Duesenberg Durant Durant Motors Durkopp Duryea
Eagle Edag Edran Edsel Ẽfini Egg Eisenacher Electricar Elfin Elisar Elmore Elva EMF Emme EMPI Empire EMW Enzmann ERA ErAZ Essex Eunos Eureka Everett-Morrison Excalibur Excelsior Eysink
Facel Vega Fafnir Fairthorpe Farbio Faralli and Mazzanti Fast Faun FAW Felber Fend Fenix Ferrari Fiat Fisher Fisker Flint FNM Foden Force Ford Fornasari FPV Framo Francisco Motors Franklin Frazer Frazer Nash Freestream Freze Frisky FSM FSO Fudi FuldaMobil
Gardner-Serpollet Gatso Gatter GAZ Geely GEM Gemballa Geo Georges Richard Georges Irat Giannini Gibbs Gilbern Gillet Ginetta Giom Glas Glasspar GM GMC GN Gobron-Brilli Goliath GoNow Gordini Gordon Keeble Gordon Gordon Murray Design Graf Wein Stift Graham Graham-Paige Gray-Dort Chatham Great Wall Gregoire Grinnall Grofri GSM GTM Guangzhou Gumpert Gurgel Gutbrod Guy Motors GWK
Hafei Hakar Hall-Scott Hanomag Hansa Hataz Hawk Haynes-Apperson Hebei Zhongxing Heinkel Helvetic Motor Company Henry Meadows Limited Herreshoff Heynsdyk Hillman Hindustan Hino Hispano Carrocera SA Hispano-Suiza HMC HMV Holden Holland Cars Hommell Honda Hongqi Horch Hot Rod Hotchkiss HRG HTT Locus Technologies Hudson Hulme Humber Hummer Hupmobile Hurtan Hurtu Hvezda Hyundai
IAD IFA IKA IME Impéria Imperia-Abadal Imperial Imperial Automobile Company Imperial Autocar Manufacturing Company IMV Infiniti Innocenti Inovo Intermeccanica International Harvester Intrall Invicta Iran Khodro Isdera Iso Isotta-Fraschini Isuzu Itala Iveco Izh
Jaguar Jawa JDM Jeep Jehle Jensen Jensen-Healey Jensen-Morris Jetcar Jiangling Jimenez JK Jordan Joss Josse Jowett
Kaipan Kaiser Frazer Kaiser Kellison Kewet Kia Kieft King Kish Khodro Kissel Kleinschnittger Koenig Koenigsegg Kroboth KTM Kurek Kurtis Kraft
La Salle Lada LaFayette La Forza Lagonda LAM Lammas Limited Lamborghini Lamborghini Motori Lanchester Lancia Land Rover Laraki Lăstun Laurin & Klement Laz LDV Le Gui Le Z Lea-Francis Leblanc Léon Bollée Lewis Lexington Lexus Leyland Lifan Lightning Car Company Ligier Li Nan Lincoln Linser Lister Lizard Lloyd Lloyd Cars LM LMX Lobini Locomobile Lola Lomax Lorraine-Dietrich Loremo Lotec Lotus LTI LuAZ Lurquin-Coudert Lutzmann Luxgen
MAF MAN Magda Magirus Magna Steyr Mahindra Mallock Marathon Motor Works Marauder Marcos Marmon Marquette Martini Marussia Maruti Maserati Mastretta Mathis Matra Maudslay Maxwell Maybach Mazda MCA McFarlan McLaren McLaughlin Mega Melkus Melkus Engineering Menier Mercedes Mercedes-Benz Mercer Mercury Merkur Messerschmitt Metallurgique Metrocab Meyers Meyra MG MG Rover Michel Irat Microcar Mikrus Minerva Mini Jem MINI Mitsubishi Mitsuoka Model Moller Monica Monteverdi Moon Moravan Moretti Morgan Morris Mors Moskvich Mosler MVPMAP Mototri Contal MTX Muntz
n2a Motors NAG Nagant Nanjing Automobile Group Napier Nardi Nash Nazzaro Neckar New Flyer Industries NICE Car Company Nissan Noble Norkis Nota Nova NSU NUMMI NW Nysa
Oakland Obvio Ogle Oka Oldsmobile Oltcit OM Omega Six Opel Opperman Optimal Energy Orca Orion Bus Industries O.S.C.A. Osella OSI Otosan Oullim Overland Owen Magnetic
Packard Pagani Paige PAL Palumbo Panhard-Levassor Panoz Panther Paramount Parradine Peerless Pegaso Perana Perodua Peugeot PGO Phanomen Phoenix Pierce-Arrow Playboy Plymouth Pluto Polski Fiat Pontiac Porsche Praga Prince Princess Proteus Proto Proton PSA Bronto Puch Puma Purvis PZinz
Radical RAF Rīgas Railton Ram Trucks Rambler Ranger Reichenberger Reliant Renault Reo Reva REVA Electric Car Company Revere Rex-Simplex Reynard Richard-Brasier Rickenbacker Riley Rinspeed Ritter Roadrazer Robin Hood Rocar Rochet-Schneider Roewe Rolland-Pilain Rolls-Royce Ronart Rootes Rosengart Rossin-Bertin Rothwell Rover Rover Group Rovin RUF Rumi Rumpler Ruska Russo Baltique Ruston-Hornsby
Saab Sabra Saipa Saleen Salmson Samsung San Santana Sarao Saturn Sauber Sbarro Scania Scion Scioneri Sears SEAT SeAZ Secma Securus SGS (Styling Garage) Shandong Jindalu Vehicle SAIC Shanghai-GM Shelby Shelsley Siam di Tella Siata Siddeley-Deasy Simca Simpson Design Singer Sivax Sizaire-Naudin Škoda Slaby Beringer Smart Sodomka SPA Spartan Spectre Speedster Springuel Spyker Squire Car Manufacturing Company SsangYong SSC SS Cars Standard Standard भारतीय Standard BUS Standard Deutsch Standard Gutbrod Standard Italia Standard Motor Company Standard Six Standard Steam Car Standard Steel Standard Z Stanga Stanguellini Stanley Star Statesman Steenstra GCM Stevens-Duryea Steyr Stoddard-Dayton Stoewer Stola Storero Studebaker Stutz Sub Subaru Suminoe Sunbeam Sunred Sussita Suzuki Swallow Sidecar Swift Sylva
Talbot Talbot-Lago Tata Tatra TAZ Tempo TerraCruzer Terraplane Tesla Th!nk Thunderbolt Tigr Timmis Tofas Toniks Tornado Tornax Toyota Trabant Tracta Tramontana Trekka Treser Tricars Trident Triumph Trojan Troll Troller Tucker Turchetti Turicum Turner TVR
UAZ UEV Ulf Ultima Umm Unic Unipower URI UVMV
Vabis Vaclav Vaillante Vale Valiant Valmet VanClee Vanden Plas Vandenbrink Vandenbrink Design Vauxhall VDL Bova Vector Velie Velorex Velox Velozzi Vemac Venturi Veritas Vermorel Vespa VF Viking Viotti Virago Vision Vivinus Vlikurbenaushteuten Voisin Volga Volksrod Volkswagen Volvo Vues Vuillet
Waaijenberg Walter Wanderer Warszawa Wartburg Way Weber Sportscars Wendax Westcott Westfield White Whitlock Wiesmann Wikov Willys Willys-Knight Willys-Overland Wolseley Wuling
Yes! YLN Yulon Yugo
Zastava Zap Zaz Zebra Zebre Zedel Zender Zenvo Zhejiang Zhonghua Zhongneng ZiL ZiS Zimmer Zolfe Zundapp Zust ZX Auto ZZ
Frostpunk: Factions and Empires
Think of it as a dream expansion, with the various empires and factions changing certain gameplay mechanics both large and small. Apologies in advance for butchering the wording on factions I named via google translate.
Factions of the British EmpireEmpire Bonus: British Standardisation: Standard Gameplay.
Faction 1: Imperial Exploration Company
The Imperial Exploration not only built the generators, but also researched advanced second generation designs at their forward operating bases in the Frostland. Their experience in Arctic exploration prior to the great frost was an asset.
- +Factory structures do not require Steam Cores to build.
- +Advanced Foraging (Bonus scout locations in Frostland).
- +Advanced Generator (Bonus +1 Heat level, +1 Heat range, no extra coal consumption).
- =Has access to the generator build tech tree from TLA
- -Generator upgrades require generator parts (Steam Exchangers, Structural Profiles, etc.)
- -Can only use forage teams, not scout teams. (Requires more manpower, resources to make).
- -Colder start location.
- =Standard Faction Start, New Home, etc. No modifiers or maluses.
Faction 3: Victorian Preservation Institute.
If the British Evacuation Service has the heroic task of saving lives, the Victorian Preservation Institute had the task of ensuring the preservation of flora and fauna that would allow for a rapid recovery in a world after the Great Frost. Underfunded and undermanned, the Royal Society petitioned Lord Craven on their behalf for special dispensation to dispatch automatons to allow for the success of the great project.
- +Automatons do not need to refuel and are more efficient. Start the game with two Automatons.
- +Begin game with Automatons and tech factory unlocked.
- +Special Structures: Seed Vault (Boosts Hothouse production 100%), Advanced Hothouse (T3 Hothouse).
- =Bonus Tech: Automaton Scouts
- -Start game with engineers only, no workers.
- -Small population, recruitment from Frostland only half as effective.
- -Seed Vault cannot be allowed to freeze.
The Republic of FranceEmpire Bonus: Fraternite: All Structures able to host 50% additional workers at decreased efficiency.
Faction 1: La societe mecaniste de la Republique (The Mechanist Society of the Republic)
The emergence of the Mechanist Society as a major political force was an inevitability after the 'Little Frost' of 1871. The following mass of amputations and subsequent augmentations created an economic disparity in which the augmented tended to become, ironically, more prosperous. Advocates of pre-emptive augmentation gained in popularity as the Great Frost became ever harsher on the people of the Republic. The Mechanist Society embraces technology wholeheartedly, though at what cost?
- +Having a choice, Steam Core using structures generate hope and soothe discontent.
- +Citizens with prosthetics are 70% more effective in workplaces.
- +Access to thematic T6 Technology
- =Augmentation: Non augmented Citizens will consume prosthetics as soon as they become available.
- -Having a choice, Non Steam Core using structures generate discontent and lower hope.
- -Citizens without prosthetics are only 80% as effective in workplaces.
- -T6 Technology is expensive and time consuming to research.
The French counterpart to the British Evacuation Service, the Committee was faced with the problem of arriving late to the colonisation of the Frostland owing to bureaucratic inefficiencies. With the best generator sites already scouted and occupied, the Committee made do with sub-par locations in more southern climes. With most of the intellectuals and industrialists snapped up by their rivals the Committee also faced a shortage of expertise.
- +Larger starting population.
- +Unique Building: University; Trains Workers to become Engineers (Requires engineers)
- +Milder weather.
- -Law cooldown is doubled.
- -Much fewer engineers.
- -Storm frequency is randomised.
Rivals to the Mechanists, the Industrial Development Division was an umbrella organisation that united famed industrialists, renowned French Futurists, engineers, chemists, physicists and numerous other disciplines for the goal of producing the gargantuan industrial networks required to construct Frances own generator projects in the Frostland. To this end, they employed enormous trains to ferry vital peoples and materials overland between sites, and often found themselves operating, sometimes in competition and sometimes in cooperation, with the British Imperial Exploration Company.
- +Unique Building: Train Station (Delivers rare materials each week).
- +Bonus Steel Mill and Coal Seam sites.
- +New Citizen Type: Laborer (40% more effective in basic industry, gathering posts, hunters huts T2 and lower non-steam core using industry).
- -Trains require significant amounts of coal to depart. Will also occassionally require steel for maintenance.
- -Scouts find that Frostland has already been stripped of most useful resources.
- -Laborers less effective in advanced industry (80% effectiveness in advanced or steam core using industry).
The United States of AmericaEmpire Bonus: Optimism: Hope generation is more effective.
Faction 1: Tesla Manufacturing
Amongst the last of the American Endeavours to establish themselves in the Frostland, Tesla Manufacturing's meteoric rise was owed to its capacity to innovate on the manufacture of Steam Cores, improve existing industrial designs, and push at the boundaries of engineering and science. The company did however suffer from Tesla's eccentricities which only worsened as the Great Frost did, believed by his closest research assistants to be a sign of the great strain he was under in investigating the cause, and potential methods to reverse, the Great Frost.
- +Unique Structure: Steam Core Factory
- +Advanced Industry (+1 Tier Coal, Steel, Wood generating structures)
- +Unique Structure: Electrostatic Forcefield (-2 Storm severity, allows Hothouses and Hunters Huts to continue operation during storms)
- -All Industrial structures (Steel Mills, Coal Thumpers, Sawmills etc.) now use steam cores. All Steam core using structures now use twice their tier in steam cores. (IE, Coal Mine = 2 Steam Cores, Steam Coal Mine = 4 Steam Cores, Advanced Coal Mine = 6 Steam Cores, Mechanised Coal Mine = 8 Steam Cores)
- -Amputees without prosthetics are automatically exiled after one day.
- -Electrostatic forcefield is supremely expensive and difficult to build.
Amongst one of the first nations to successfully cross the Frostland, the American Arctic Exploration and Advancement League sought to emulate their adventurous forebears and pioneer the Frostland in anticipation of a wave of colonisation from both North America and their British partners. Recognising the crucial importance of technology in surviving the Frost, the League sought to ensure that the knowledge and progress of the prior century would not be consumed by the chaos and cold engulfing the world.
- +Scouts can be formed from two man teams and cost only 10 wood. Maximum of five scout teams. Scouts move 30% faster to new locations.
- +Unique Structure: Tech Vault (Boosts Workshop research rate 100%), Advanced Workshop (T2 Workshop upgrade).
- +Access to thematic T6 Technologies
- -Scouts move 20% slower to known locations.
- -Tech Vault cannot be allowed to freeze.
- -T6 Technology is expensive and time consuming to research.
The Civil Engineering Corps was charged with the design, testing, and construction of buildings 'suitable for the American temperament in the hostile cold' of the Frostland. To that end, everything from experimental steam hub designs, redesigned heaters and improved housing were trialled in arctic conditions. Unfortunately the Great Frost struck before these designs could successfully be rolled out.
- +Unique Techs; Residence (House Upgrade, +2 Insulation) Heater Redesign (+2 Heating, no additional coal costs)
- +Steam Hubs have 40% more range.
- +Resource Depots hold 50% more resources.
- -All Structures use 20% more space.
- -All Structures use 20% more wood and steel.
- -All Housing (Tents, Bunkhouses, Houses, Residences) can only hold 8 people.
The German EmpireEmpire Bonus: Access to Guard Posts regardless of Faith/Order choices. If Choosing Order, T3 Sentinel Posts unlocked.
Faction 1: Kaiserliche Deutsche Marine Nord Aufklarungsabteilung (Imperial German Navy Northern Reconnaissance Division)
The Navy Northern Reconnaissance Division was tasked by the German Empire to spy on British and American activities in the Frostland in the years after the 'Little Frost' by inserting spies into work teams headed north, intercepting transmissions, and scouting active generator building sites. Though the knowledge that a greater cooling trend would come came late to German efforts to resist the Great Frost, it would scarcely have come at all if not for the Navy Northern Reconnaissance Division.
- +Unique Structure: Ice Fishing Pens (Replaces Hunters Huts), produces 20% more raw food than Hunters Huts.
- +Bonus +1 Insulation to Gathering Posts, Sawmills, Medical Posts, Coal Thumpers.
- +Unique Structure: Telegraph Station (Replaces Beacon), +2 Additional Scout Teams.
- -Armed Expedition: All Housing Structures (Tents, Bunkhouses etc.) cost an additional +5 Steel.
- -Discontent from hungestarvation is doubled. Hope penalties from death also doubled.
- -Cannot Sign any Faith laws.
With the late arrival of Germany in the scramble for the Frostland, it was felt by the Kaiser that Germany had best catch up or be left permanently in the cold. To this end, German industry threw itself at the problems of the Great Frost with great fervor, often eschewing more elegant designs for simple, brutal and effective ones.
- +All Factory Structures (Coal Mine, Factory, Steelworks, Hothouse, Wall Drill, etc.) requires 20% less workers.
- +All Factory Structures produce 40% more resources.
- +Gain Access to the Labour Tree from TLA
- -Hunters Huts produce only 40% of their food.
- -Workers are 50% more likely to fall ill due to pollution.
- -All steel costs for research are tripled.
Often isolated by the political machinations of other empires, the intellectual apparatus of Germany immediately rose to the task of building the necessary tools to make the colonisation of Frostland generator sites a reality for the German Empire, inventing entirely new machinery for their needs or acquiring them through other means before subsequently improving them.
- +Unique Structure: Machine Shop (Replaces Workshop and Factory, equivalent of two workshops), able to build prosthetics, automatons, and research, 10 Engineer capacity.
- +Advanced Automatons: Automatons are 50% more efficient in all workplaces. Tech improvements to Automatons are more effective.
- +Exploration Tech Tree research is 50% faster.
- -Advanced Automatons wood, steel, and steam core costs are doubled.
- -All tech other than Exploration is researched 20% slower.
- -Machine Shop can only do one task at a time, is 50% larger than standard workshop, 100% more expensive to build, and requires time during work hours to retool to different tasks.
The Russian EmpireEmpire Bonus: Access to Church regardless of Faith/Order choices. If Choosing Faith, Church upgrades into Cathedral.
Faction 1: Сибирские казаки (Siberian Cossacks)
The mass migrations that accompanied the worsening Great Frost demanded that sparsely inhabited territories to be settled rapidly and without delay. The Cossacks of Siberia were instrumental in finding appropriate generator sites and guiding huddled masses to warmth and security. Unfortunately, the sites of these generators were selected for stability and warmth, not for their wealth of resources, and as such populations would have to work outside their sheltered generator sites in order to acquire resources.
- +All population starts and population gains are doubled. Max population is also doubled.
- +Scouts move at +100% speed.
- +Unique Building: Collection Depot (Replaces Hunter Huts, Steelworks, Coal Mines etc.), Allows citizens (50 Max per structure) to collect resources from the surrounding countryside. Similar to docks from TLA.
- -Cannot use Automatons.
- -No industry save for Collection Depots. Each Collection depot may only gather one kind of resource at a time, but may be expanded to multiple at lower efficiency with research.
- -All population starts and population gains are doubled. Max population is also doubled.
Charged with providing appropriate quarters for the nobility and high society for the duration of the Great Frost, Tsar Alexander III's personal guard oversaw the development of a generator site for his personal use and residence.
- +All Housing Grants +2 Insulation.
- +Unique Building: Overseer Posts (Boosts Efficiency of structures in range when manned by Pomeshchiks)
- +New Social Class: Помещики (Pomeshchiks)
- =Soup/Sawdust replaced by Hearty Meals. Hearty Meals raise hope, reduce the rate of illness, and speed the recovery of the sick.
- -Max of 5 Occupants per dwelling.
- -Structures not affected by Overseer Posts will only operate at 40% efficiency. Structures affected by Overseer Posts will incur discontent.
- -Pomeshchiks cannot work anywhere but Overseer Posts. Will succumb to cold more easily, will not eat raw food even whilst starving.
Denied access to the resource rich Frostlands and needing to make ruinous trade agreements to the other great powers for Generator technology, the Russian Empire took advantage of the chaos and fighting in the far east to expand Russian territory and seize needed resources. This state of war continued even after the Great Frost came.
- +Iron Rations: 2 Raw Food makes 6 Standard Rations instead of 4. Soup and Sawdust laws similarly improved. Discontent from soup lowered.
- +Unique Structure: Fortified Outpost. Will occassionally generate resources if manned. Will prevent loss of resources.
- +Unique Structure: PoW Barracks. Will hold prisoners of war and allow their use as labor.
- =Fortified Outposts can be set to defensive or raiding tactics.
- -Will suffer raids from enemy spies and saboteurs. Requires a fortified outpost set to defensive tactics to lessen or eliminate.
- -PoW's can potentially escape and wreak havoc.
- -Outposts set to raiding tactics may occasionally incur casualties.
The Empire of JapanEmpire Bonus: Gain Access to the Shrine building regardless of Faith/Order choices. T2 Shrine upgrade (神社 [Jinja]) when choosing Faith.
Faction 1: 開拓使 [Kaitakushi] (Hokkaido Development Commission)
Unwilling to allow an aggressive Russia an inroad to the Home Islands, the Empire of Japan mandated the development of Hokkaido. As the Great Frost worsened, the Hokkaido Development Commission was instructed to find ways to make living in colder climes more amenable to the Japanese peoples.
- +Kinoko House (Replaces Hothouse), 20% increased production of food. Can use 20 wood to increase food production by 100% for one day.
- +Thermal Roads: Roads not affected by heat zones will be marginally warmer than their surroundings.
- +Unique Structure: Onsen, reduces likelihood of illness in vicinity, speeds recovery of the ill.
- -Start locations have scarcer resources.
- -Unstable weather: Temperatures have higher peaks and deeper valleys.
- -Roads outside heat zones cost twice as much wood to build.
The Institute of Higher Learning was initially thrown into a panic at recognising the threat that the Great Frost offered to the Japanese Home Islands. As one of the last Empires to learn of the Great Frost, Japan's Generator project was nothing less than a titanic undertaking requiring a vast military effort to secure vital resources in Korea and Manchuria, diplomatic overtures to British, Dutch, French and German colonies left to fend for themselves, thwarting Russian aggression, and espionage aimed at securing vital intelligence necessary to combat the Frost.
- +Unique Structure: Advanced Steam Hub (Steam Hub Upgrade), Requires 60 Steel and One Steam Core. Heat zone projected by Advanced Steam Hub can be toggled (Overpressure) to be +1 Level higher than the generators output.
- +Superior Engineering: Heating technologies are researched 100% faster.
- +Experimental Generator: Overdrive stress builds 60% slower, drops 40% faster.
- -Advanced Steam Hubs cost steam cores to build/upgrade. Overpressure toggle triples coal consumption of the hub.
- -All other techs are researched 50% slower.
- -Experimental Generator requires Engineers to operate.
As the last of the great empires to come to the knowledge that the Great Frost was coming, a severe need for climate data presented itself to the Japanese government. The Mount Hotakadake Climate Observatory was built, not only to provide this sorely needed data, but to relay weather forecasts to the entirety of the Home Islands and their attendant generator sites
- +All Housing (Tents, Bunkhouses etc.) able to use Heaters.
- +Exploration and Shelter tech trees are 50% cheaper to research.
- +Unique Building: Meteorology Center (Replaces Beacon) Weather forecasts extend twice as far (Two weeks instead of one).
- -No generator on site. Has access to Brazier tech tree instead.
- -Food, Health, Industry, and other tech trees 25% more expensive to research.
- -Scouts cost 50% more resources to build.